just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

You think they'd go for Bats figure with Robin in the little 66 Exclusive, Batman Begins suit in the UCS Tumbler... and ANOTHER Bats figure as a giveaway? I'm thinking more 60s Riddler or Joker.

Please be Chris O'Donnell's Robin.

Oh god Joel Schumachers Batman. *cringes*

Hmm. That's a bit of a disappointment. It's cool that it's the '66 Batmobile, but I expected a normal sized one, that one's just a bit smaller.

-Sci

Hmm. That's a bit of a disappointment. It's cool that it's the '66 Batmobile, but I expected a normal sized one, that one's just a bit smaller.

-Sci

Are you going to SDCC?

Weird renditions, that Batman looked like a different blue color, but box confirms that it is the same color. The design is the not the best, and I can live without it. I'm still holding my breath about the exclusive minifigure, though.

Well hopefully this means that exclusive Rocket will be available sometime down the line because the DC favoritism is a little old to say the least! That being said, I'm glad the batman isn't exclusive because I don't know if I could take more angry people on here!

No, why do you ask?

-Sci

Cos your disappointed about an exclusive!

You should be happy they aren't giving away a full blown Batmobile!

This means there's a chance there could be a retail version!

BE HAPPY!

Cos your disappointed about an exclusive!

You should be happy they aren't giving away a full blown Batmobile!

This means there's a chance there could be a retail version!

BE HAPPY!

I guess. :tongue:

-Sci

Oh phew. It's only a mini 66 Batmobile and not a normal sized one, with Juniors minifigs! I can now rest easy.

You think they'd go for Bats figure with Robin in the little 66 Exclusive, Batman Begins suit in the UCS Tumbler... and ANOTHER Bats figure as a giveaway? I'm thinking more 60s Riddler or Joker.

Aside from the eyebrow detail on the cowl and maybe a silver belt buckle on the yellow belt we've kind of already had Adam West Batman.

Please be Chris O'Donnell's Robin.

Yeah I could see them doing that. Everything else has been Batman thus far, I don't see why not. I cannot see them releasing 60's themed villains however without having a genuine West figure. I'm actually surprised to see Robin in the set though.

Oh phew. It's only a mini 66 Batmobile and not a normal sized one, with Juniors minifigs! I can now rest easy.

Don't rest too easy until the DC Exclusive figure is announced! ;)

I knew it was going to be mini, but it doesn't look like there are exclusive parts on it. Are there? Very happy that the figs aren't exclusive.

Brickset says that following the LEGO Twitter will reveal a chance to win the exclusives for non-attendees!

Edited by 8BrickMario

I knew it was going to be mini, but it doesn't look like there are exclusive parts on it. Are there? Very happy that the figs aren't exclusive.

Brickset says that following the LEGO Twitter will reveal a chance to win the exclusives for non-attendees!

I was hoping nobody would notice that..

Shhhhhhhh

The less people who know.

The less completion!

I was hoping nobody would notice that..

^this guy knows what I'm on about^

Wait, will only following the Twitter give the reveal away, or will they reveal it on Twitter but anyone can read it?

Wait, will only following the Twitter give the reveal away, or will they reveal it on Twitter but anyone can read it?

Since everybody knows now and caught it. No you don't have to follow the Twitter for them to reveal it, but you do need to follow them in order for them to Direct Message you if you're a winner. Kinda sucks how they're giving out only 1 minifigure, you would think they would raffle off the 4 exclusive figures. Edited by Kire

The DC exclusive is the Zur-En-Arrh Batman.

-Sci

Edited by CM4Sci

Source?

FBTB

No pic yet, though. I'm sure we'll get one REALLY soon.

-Sci

Edited by CM4Sci

The DC exclusive is the Zur-En-Arrh Batman.

-Sci

Definitely need to see the source for that! And you've beaten me to it.

Ah crap.

Edited by Robianco