just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I feel like the 2nd DC set will be Batman 66 themed.

There's way too much Batman 66 stuff at sdcc for them not to have a retail set based on the show.

As long as we get some '66 love that I can get ahold of, I will be okay with it. Only exclusive '66 stuff isn't my cup of tea.

Supply and demand boys. With 1750 figures of each theme this will SURELY drive secondary market prices down. $100 or even less for figures if you capture them at the given moment

Supply and demand boys. With 1750 figures of each theme this will SURELY drive secondary market prices down. $100 or even less for figures if you capture them at the given moment

Still a bit too expensive for me, but I'm glad it's making others happy. :classic:

No no, it's the Tumbler plus two other sets that are going to be unveiled for the 2015 wave. The Tumbler can't be one of the two sets that they're going to unveil since they already unveiled it for the 2014 wave.

No no, it's the Tumbler plus two other sets that are going to be unveiled for the 2015 wave. The Tumbler can't be one of the two sets that they're going to unveil since they already unveiled it for the 2014 wave.

I think the report said "including an 1800 piece tumbler" so that alludes to only 1 more set being released.

I think they are going to show only one set now, it better be a good set, i think the space Batman and green lantern set is likely to be shown.

I think they are going to show only one set now, it better be a good set, i think the space Batman and green lantern set is likely to be shown.

If there is a Green Lantern set (Which is highly likely, we're getting Plastic Man already for crying out loud), it would be the one revealed, the set they revealed last year was the one with the Flash, so it would make sense to show the next set with another JLA member.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

I spoke to a very reliable source today that said 2015 DC sets will be more diverse than the previous waves. Not sure wether to assume it's a rumor or news. But with that being said, I'm very excited with the new wave even with a small rumor like this. :grin:

I spoke to a very reliable source today that said 2015 DC sets will be more diverse than the previous waves. Not sure wether to assume it's a rumor or news. But with that being said, I'm very excited with the new wave even with a small rumor like this. :grin:

263960.png

They're just the figures from the Juniors Batcave aren't they?

Well that's one bullet dodged. Now just the Exclusive figure to go...

That also kind of hints at Rocket being in a retail set somewhere down the line...

Edited by Robianco

Thank goodness it has no exclusive figures. Unfortunately it's the cutest thing ever and I still want one. Though I think it's more likely that the exclusive giveaway fig is Adam West Batman now.

Um...Yippee? "$100 or even less" is hardly pleasing to hear for most fans.

At least I can be pleased that the Batmobile doesn't really appeal to me :classic:

Awww it's cute. I'm glad Lego just rereleased the Juniors figures. Now one more set to go and the exclusive figure.

Thank goodness it has no exclusive figures. Unfortunately it's the cutest thing ever and I still want one. Though I think it's more likely that the exclusive giveaway fig is Adam West Batman now.

You think they'd go for Bats figure with Robin in the little 66 Exclusive, Batman Begins suit in the UCS Tumbler... and ANOTHER Bats figure as a giveaway? I'm thinking more 60s Riddler or Joker.

Aside from the eyebrow detail on the cowl and maybe a silver belt buckle on the yellow belt we've kind of already had Adam West Batman.

Please be Chris O'Donnell's Robin.

Edited by Robianco