just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

How much do you think the figs will go for on their own? I don't really want to buy he whole set, just the figs.

wow I love that batman so much might have to consider it like sdcc exclusive where it cost hundreds but you do get a lot of lego free with it

leg printing on batman would have been good if they kept it simple

Joker is only ok in my mind

wonder what the UK price will be

HOLY FREAKING AWESOME TUMBER BATMAN!!!!!! THAT JOKER....MIND BLOWN...SPEECHLESS... This is something that just makes you realise why you are a batman fan in the first place! Can't wait to see pictures of this in the flesh.

what do you all think each of the figs will be on bricklink?

I'm betting the figures alone will be around $40-50 each. The Joker will be a more costly figure.

I'm betting the figures alone will be around $40-50 each. The Joker will be a more costly figure.

might as well pick it all up then, the price is not that good simpsons house is same price with more parts and figs

1 Academy award for for best actor in a supporting role in The Dark Knight

1 Golden globe for best actor in a supporting role in The Dark Knight

1 Screen actors guild award for outstanding performance by a male actor in a supporting role in a major motion picture in The Dark Knight

Plus about 25 other awards just based solely on that movie. You got to give credit where credit is due man. Plus that Joker minifig is amazing and is a great tribute to that man.

I'm not saying he was bad. I heard how much work he put in the role and I respect that. However I grown seeing Jack Nicholson as Joker-and he will always be my favourite live action clown prince of crime. :sweet: Ledger one was just too ... emo for my taste. As I said great amount of work by the man-just not my cup of tea. When I think of Joker I think either about Nicholson or about (imo) best version-one voiced by Mark Hamill. :pir-wink:

Oh well we can all agree that fig is amazing. And I love how Lego decided to make all versions of Joker consistent by giving them normal green hair and yellowed teeth. :pir-laugh:

The figures will easily go for a lot on the aftermarket. Anyone selling them is going to want to recoup their losses, and both the figures are going to have high demand. No doubt they'd go for at least a quarter or half of the cost of the set, each, and most likely way more than that.

YES, finally! :wub: Back in 2008 I thought we'd never get a TDK Joker, but after the release of the TDKR set last year I saw a glimmer of hope and there it is now in all its glory :laugh: The Tumbler looks amazing too and more than makes up for the puny (albeit cute) previous version :grin:

Ledger is my least favorite Joker. In my opinion, he didn't stay true to what the character is supposed to be at all. I much prefer Hamill and Nicholson, as I feel they embodied the character better.

In terms of the minifigure, both Batman and Ledger look great, as does the Tumbler. The Dark Knight movies just aren't my cup of tea.

As I am more a Justice League / Animated Universe kinda guy , this is an easy and welcome pass.

This year has been 'bad' enough already.

And by 'bad' i mean expensively Awesome. :-)

I love how overwhelmingly positive the response is after pages of "we don't want a Tumbler, we need new stuff"! I love that Joker, but I am more of a comics fan, and I'll probably never get the set, even though it looks good. New Bats faces are good.

I think that this wave of Superheroes is going to be more catered towards the adults rather than the kids. Since they know adults and serious collectors are the ones going to be after the Tumbler set, the 60s Batmobile, the Warbird set, the Collector figure since Lego knows only the AFOL's have this kind of money to spend.

I love how overwhelmingly positive the response is after pages of "we don't want a Tumbler"

just going to say the same thing, but when we see lego sets like this its hard not to like them although without the figs it would be a lot easyer

$200? No fig could get me to spend that much money. And the Jokers eyes look too close to the mouth. Maybe it's the eye shadow or something

Edited by Ultron

To quote a popular movie character from this year's biggest film.........

AWESOME !

I want this set......I'm not normally one to be interested in a UCS but the Joker sells it for sure - ouch trains.....ouch GOTG and ouch UCS Tumbler ! :laugh:

Edit - how come this is not on the Front Page yet ? :blush:

Edited by lightningtiger

I really am impressed with the Tumbler set! As this is an Ultimate Collectors Set, the set should be the focus and it is. Add in the two beautiful minifigures to close the deal, and you have a great set that will definitely collect a lot of dust. :grin:

That set is amazing! Granted I'm not the biggest fan of the Nolan movies (I felt they took themselves too seriously, all things considered) but I will at least BL the minifigs if I can't score the set proper.

I don't care that they are stickers........the detailing is just awesome......I said it again, this is the new MF UCS replacement ! :grin:

Already sold on it ! :grin:

Where are you guys getting all those hd pictures from? Are there more? Like the box-art and such?

btw, aren't all UCS sticker free?

Edited by Cammo