just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Aw crap, isn't that just great. I guess it's better than having an exclusive hero, but still.

They even gave it armprinting and 2 colour molded short legs. Pure evil :sceptic:. It's already 40,00 dollars at SDCC so the after-market prices are going to be humongous.

It is curious how pages before we were talking that we wanted the warbird, I had my suspicions, it is after all a "coincidence".

I hope they release the rocket variant in another set maybe a polybag

Though I dinot think it'll happen but a man can dream

I don't really care too much about missing out on that GotG set, but does anyone know if there are any SDCC exclusives on the DC side? No chance of me getting them but I'm interested to see what they make.

Really? Really Lego?

I'm not sure what's worse, making new exclusive characters for Comic Con or making an exclusive variant of a character that actually matches all the other characters on his team. And one that actually looks far better than the now crappy looking variant that we (meaning everyone not at SDCC, which is a lot) won't be able to get our hands on--at least not without dropping our wallets for it in the aftermarket.

Shame! Shame on you Lego!

My god, no matter what Lego does people will go crying bloody murder. This is nothing like Shazam or Phoenix, important long running characters. It's just a variant of a character that we can all easily attain. Plus a basic little model.

NEWS UPDATE!!!, Starting tomorrow all AFOLs who don't attend comic con will have a Lego representative come round to your house, Kick you kneecaps and push over your cat. This is what it feels like Lego is doing to us, Be nice Lego, Please be nice...

Edited by The Joker1

My god, no matter what Lego does people will go crying bloody murder. This is nothing like Shazam or Phoenix, important long running characters. It's just a variant of a character that we can all easily attain. Plus a basic little model.

Well, it still a version that matches with the rest of the team, as Captain Nemo pointed out.

The plus side is one of the various bootleg companies will inevitably produce a clone of the variant Rocket.

Edited by LMB10

Are you trying to defend them? This is still terrible, even if it's not quite up to par with Phoenix and Shazam. This Rocket is the one that actually fits in with the rest of the team, when you put them next to each other. He has arm and leg printing too and I think it's complete crap Lego would release him like this. Whatever, at least it's not a fig sized groot..

Well, it still a version that matches with the rest of the team, as Captain Nemo pointed out.

Exactly! Come on; I mean if you're going to have a team made up of a bunch of A-holes, they darn better well match! Otherwise, they'll just look like what, a bunch of A-holes!

This would have been a whole lot better if this variant was the prison Rocket, and the actual set came with the GotG Rocket. Lego will never learn aha

Why doesn't LEGO just do what so many other companies at SDCC do and put them on sale in limited numbers online? This is certainly not as bad as the usual exclusive stuff, so long as this is ALL the exclusive stuff they're going to do. It's pretty wicked cool figure, though, and I'd still really love to get my hands on it.

greenpeace this is why lego are evil nothing to do with shell

this makes me not want to bother with lego gotg at all

:ugh::wall::damn::enough::cry3:

As sir Ultron said, at least it is not a special minifig size groot, and I agree the prison break rocket would have been better, but they had this planned for a long time, why put rocket in his orange uniform and put the guardians in uniforms?, they had it all planned and they got the way they wanted it but they do not think of fans when they do exclusives