just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I don't think they really think of him as the face of DC, but he was a recognizable Batman, and DC doesn't really have someone like Stan Lee to fill that role.

I'm hoping these guys don't think that Adam West is DC's version of Stan Lee.

I'm also hoping these guys do think "Let's get this guy in a set, ASAP! And not as an SDCC exclusive, either!"

Personally I would like to have Stan lee more! but he would still be a good minifigure.

I don't think they really think of him as the face of DC, but he was a recognizable Batman, and DC doesn't really have someone like Stan Lee to fill that role.

They could easily just do the citizen in peril thing again.

Personally I would like to have Stan lee more! but he would still be a good minifigure.

I'm hoping we see them both. They'd make nice D2C bonus figures, but I'm afraid they'd make them SDCC exclusives.

The only chance for a Stan Lee would be a promotional bonus for spending 75 dollars on Shop@Home and stores

Not really, I'm pretty sure he's in the USM show as the janitor.

Didn't know about that, not familiar with the show,

Didn't know about that, not familiar with the show,

I've only seen about 1 episode but I thought I heard that on here a while back..could be wrong

Well, I would prefer how he looked in the game and those little shorts. (I can't for the life of me remember the name of them)

Plus, I don't think we'd get a set based on Peter's school.

So i'm thinking zur en arrh batman is going to be in a set. What set would he be in?

Am I alone in thinking a Zur En Arrh Batman seems almost tailor made as a potential comic con exclusive? It's something that really only the real comic fans would know who or what it is?

And let's be honest with ourselves. In order to know that character you probably are also someone who knows who Grant Morrison is. Not what I would think of as the most common shopper in the Lego aisle at Target.

Edited by Faefrost

Am I alone in thinking a Zur En Arrh Batman seems almost tailor made as a potential comic con exclusive? It's something that really only the real comic fans would know who or what it is?

Although the "Zur En Arrh" Batman does look like it can fit in the category as a SDCC exclusive, I don't see it being an exclusive due to the reason that since 2012 we always got minifigs that were never physically shown anywhere till Comic con. The Zur En Arrh was seen in the Lego batman poster....so I would think it will come in a set or some poly bag exclusive down the road (or may never come out)

Although the "Zur En Arrh" Batman does look like it can fit in the category as a SDCC exclusive, I don't see it being an exclusive due to the reason that since 2012 we always got minifigs that were never physically shown anywhere till Comic con. The Zur En Arrh was seen in the Lego batman poster....so I would think it will come in a set or some poly bag exclusive down the road (or may never come out)

Being a huge fan of Grant Morrison, I still don't really care for Batman of Zur-En-Arrh. I agree though, it looks like a minifig that would be the epitome of a SDCC exclusive. It has no new molds.

Edited by Moon_Knight

Anyone know yet if there will be any exclusives at SDCC like the years past? I haven't heard anything yet, and by this time last year, I'm almost positive there were images released. I'm happy either way to be honest. I've been to the past three cons, and the first year I managed to get Green Lantern and Superman, 2012 I managed to get all four figures, and last year wasn't lucky enough to get any. I'm not complaining, I'm grateful for what I got, it's just it bothers me that I'll never be able to own figures such as Spiderwoman and Green Arrow. As I see spending $300+ on a single figure ridiculous! Anyhow if there are figures at the con great, if not great! :)

Sorry... :P Not trying to sound spoiled, I'd honestly rather they never had exclusives in the first place to be honest! I make a trip every summer to go to the con, and not for the exclusives... I'm lucky enough to live close by is all! I always stop by the LEGO booth to see the upcoming product, and what harm is it in entering the raffle? If I am lucky enough to get an exclusive great, if not I wont be disappointed. It's really unfair IMO that Europeans don't have a chance... Again sorry! :/

Nah it's fine.

I'm sure I'd be the same as you if I was lucky enough to go to sdcc.

If there are any exclusives we'll know by the end of the week I'd have thought.

And if so I wish you luck in the raffles.

Yeah, There are lots of people that cannot go to the comic con and they still make amazing exclusive minifigures, I find 200 dollars too much, at least I managed to get phoenix thanks to my friend

Daaaaaaaamn

An exclusive rocket.

IN HIS GOTG UNIFORM!

DARN YOU LEGOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh well.

At least it's just a variant of a minifig we can get from a store.

What! Really wanted Rocket in his Guardians uniform... People are going to sell this for a ton. Ugh.

I just noticed Rocket has PRINTED short legs! On the side!

I really love what they're doing with the short legs this year.

-Sci

I just noticed Rocket has PRINTED short legs! On the side!

I really love what they're doing with the short legs this year.

-Sci

I'd assume it's like the simpsons legs.

Why must they do this to us? Especially since I want a complete set of minifigures. Though it seems more people will get these than the raffles, so maybe the prices won't be too bad.