just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I hope some of you didn't procrastinate, because it looks like LEGO is out of stock with MM..

http://www.fbtb.net/...hunter-no-more/

Well, crap. That's a bummer, really sucks they run a "month of March" promo and it doesn't even last two weeks. You'd think they could anticipate the demand a little better than that. Then again, a lot of new sets are out of stock on S@H so- looking at it cynically- I guess from a business perspective that's "mission accomplished."

And just when I was about to go to the US to pick up the rest of the new DC sets and the Doc Ock set and getting this guy as well, it runs out.

What.

The.

Hell.

And just when I was about to go to the US to pick up the rest of the new DC sets and the Doc Ock set and getting this guy as well, it runs out.

What.

The.

Hell.

If you're coming over here for it, it might still be worthwhile. Physical lego store locations may not be 100% out yet. Wouldn't get my hopes up though.

Lego, put MM back in stock! I have a friend who hasn't gotten him yet!(But I have him so it's kinda cool)

Edited by korpen4444

I REALLY hope this doesn't run out when I get there on Saturday. Though this may send a message to Lego to stock more of this guy or release him in a set! >:(

Edited by TDKR2012

Don't procrastinate and call the store to ensure they still have stock. I got like 8 of these for no apparent reason since I don't think about selling them at all. I just stockpile them in case my kids decide to get ahold of my lego mini figures and destroy them...

I just tried doing a checkout at shop at home and got thrown in a lego MM figure in the cart, is it a glitch or what?

Edited by eldiano

My god, what a huge bummer. I wasn't procrastinating, I was budgeting. I was gonna order on friday. I thought surely I'd be alright holding off until the 14th.

Guys, breaking news! Imagine getting a fig of this BEAST!

I love the dark red on his suit. It's almost aviator like. And anyone could agree it look's good without his lightning bolts sticking out. Edited by LuxorV

Interesting, but too red. I can bear the mostly red nature of Lego's current Flash, but this version? I wouldn't be able to handle all the red.

Oh thank God, I just called the Lego Store that Im going to go to and he said that they have around 400 MM's in stock! The store only managed to sell about 250 last week so i guess im safe :grin:

Edited by TDKR2012

Oh thank God, I just called the Lego Store that Im going to go to and he said that they have around 400 MM's in stock! The store only managed to sell about 250 last week so i guess im safe :grin:

I wonder if they're gonna sell some. I heard someone in the SW thread mention that TRU had started selling the Clone Lt. figure. Wonder if MM will get the same treatment.

Edited by korpen4444

Well, well, well...it looks like a DC character has some appeal after all without being attached to Batman.

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it, DC!

Well, well, well...it looks like a DC character has some appeal after all without being attached to Batman.

Still, Batman drives the market, so HA!

Still, we'd have better chances at getting non-Batman sets if we got a DC cartoon of some sort. Like TBATB, or JLU.

Interesting, but too red. I can bear the mostly red nature of Lego's current Flash, but this version? I wouldn't be able to handle all the red.

To quote Loki, "It's gushing red!"

Complaining about the "Scarlet speedster" being too red? :tongue: I think the suit looks pretty cool. Some yellow wouldn't go amiss, but also wouldn't fit with the "dark and gritty" DCTVU that they've established with Arrow.

I just hope a reasonable amount of the Flash series takes place during daytime, Arrow is hard to watch sometimes with its "Actors in a dark warehouse with one lamp switched on outside the furthest window, at a bad angle" styling.

Complaining about the "Scarlet speedster" being too red? :tongue: I think the suit looks pretty cool.

Ironic, isn't it? I like the suit too, but as a Lego figure, it would just be too red. I mean red boots too? I actually think Lego made a plain red Arrow version of Flash. :laugh:

Not necessarily. Some are undoubtedly connected to MM, but some, at least in my guess, are due to the fact that sets just came out.

Not necessarily. Some are undoubtedly connected to MM, but some, at least in my guess, are due to the fact that sets just came out.

That's true.

Not really, the MM promo covered all sets so people didn't have to buy superheroes stuff. If fact I'm guessing a large number of mms were dispatched with the sea cow and other exclusive sets. The physical brand stores may be operating differently but online covered all themes. That's most likely the reason why it went out of stock faster than previous years, Jor el and Hulk were exclusive to Superhero purchases.

If anyone is interested, I did a review of the Spider-Car set.

Actually quite surprisingly liked it! Think its WAY better than the Electro set (although I do love that minifigure).

The big problem is too much came out at once. As much sense as that makes.