just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Thanks for the prelim pictures! Sadly I kinda want that junior batcave set since it has a different batsuit and classic Robin/maybe Damian. Wait....could that be Damian in the steamroller!?! *oh2* Must have definitely! All of the other sets minus the Junior Spiderman set are definite buys as well for me. I wonder why they didn't put White Tiger in one of the USM sets? That probably means there'll be more sets for that terrible show in 2015. :hmpf_bad: I hope that the new Doc Ock looks like the one from the game, that one looks perfect, but I don't mind if they used the regular arms since I have no idea how they'd get the arms from the game to work irl. Lastly why no sets for Thor: The Dark World or Captain America: The Winter Soldier? Maybe its a good thing since they'd probably be crap like the Iron Man 3 sets. Back to the Batman sets, if that is Damian in either set then all I'll need now is a Red Robin and Red Hood, then they can make whatever batman set they want after that, because those are all I need! :wub:

Nice , i would have like ripped pants. Hope he has another face.

Amd yes, thqt is almost certainly Damian Wayne in the Steam roller. Its his costume design. And every thing, i hope he and batgirl have double. Sided capes

A friend found this on ebay. I'll have to look for the link though. :sweet:

Edit: http://www.ebay.com/...=item3386ff9406

Hi, after lurking here for several years, I thought it was about time I made an account :classic:

A back view of Man-Bat can be found in another auction by the same seller here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Super-Heroes-Man-Bat-NEUHEIT-DC-zu-10937-6860-6857-76000-6858-6862-6864-/221308213666?pt=DE_AllesfürdKind_Spielzeug_Lego&hash=item3386ff59a2

Thanks for the picture. I wish they wouldn't have used those wings. You can't really use the arms for anything. The Batman glider wings would have worked so much better.

Would have preferred the chest hair a little darker. Nice find!

-Sci

Is there a specific version for this Man-Bat?

Have zero interest in Manbat. I feel like they did him just because they had the parts available :P.

I'd rather get like.. Clayface. Or something else that's possible without a new mold like Slade.

Awww. Man-Bat turned out kind of...meh. I don't know, he just doesn't seem cool at all considering he's basically the same as the Monster Fighters bats. While I like wings being attached to arms, and thus being more realistic, I do feel now that he would look better with the bat glider piece in brown. Oh well, it's a nice set eitherway.

Awww. Man-Bat turned out kind of...meh. I don't know, he just doesn't seem cool at all considering he's basically the same as the Monster Fighters bats. While I like wings being attached to arms, and thus being more realistic, I do feel now that he would look better with the bat glider piece in brown. Oh well, it's a nice set eitherway.

Per above. In reply to a post a few posts up-- if you want ripped pants then the Werewolf ones from the Monster Fighters set would work for that.

Doesn't look like a genuine fig to me - more like a custom. How many leaked figures have we seen in high quality professional shots?

Doesn't look like a genuine fig to me - more like a custom. How many leaked figures have we seen in high quality professional shots?

I say it is probably real due to the printing and the fact the face looks exactly like the one in the game and he also has other 2014 figures in fact he has flash and batman from 2014 in one listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Super-Heroes-Brandnew-2014-Trio-Set-Man-Bat-Flash-Batman-DC-Comics-/221308228614?pt=DE_Allesf%C3%BCrdKind_Spielzeug_Lego&hash=item3386ff9406 i'd say that pretty much answers the question on whether this is real conclusively.

He is the first Batman villain that we have never had before! Since 2012 all the Batman villains have been remakes of the 2006 and 2008 Batman villains. Its about time we got to see a brand new one.

Edited by Legoman123

He is the first Batman villain that we have never had before! Since 2012 all the Batman villains have been remakes of the 2006 and 2008 Batman villains. Itas about time we got to see a brand new one.

Agreed. I own all of the 2006-08 Batman sets and I've been very disapointed that Lego hasn't released any new villains. I'll easily take the Manbat set even though it comes with another Batcopter.

I would so by a Hulk Trike!

Seriously though, the amount of Spider-Man vehicles is getting ridiculous. Why not just include a police officer with a car? Or a SHIELD agent with a van? Or give the villain a bank car like in the Ock set, my personal favorite so far. I would have been happy with a blue recolor of the Spider-Copter and a little product description that says Spider-Man and Power Man are using a high-speed SHIELD helicopter to chase the Green Goblin. I know that this decision probably comes from Marvel though...

Also, what is that plane Batman is flying around in the steamroller set? All this nonsense is hurting my brain!

Wow, I guess I got a little carried away there, sorry.

If that is the real deal Man-Bat, I'd be pretty disappointed. My purist custom using the werewolf legs is way better. TLG should at least put some new leg printing on it. I really don't think that photo is legit.

Okay, after studying the new set pictures this is my conclusion.

Honestly, underwhelmed by the Marvel ones, I'll pick up the smallest Spidy set if Electro is to my liking. The DC ones are all decent, I'll try and pick 'em all up, including the Juniors Batcave set (Classic Robin! :D).

Seriously though, the amount of Spider-Man vehicles is getting ridiculous. Why not just include a police officer with a car? Or a SHIELD agent with a van? Or give the villain a bank car like in the Ock set, my personal favorite so far. I would have been happy with a blue recolor of the Spider-Copter and a little product description that says Spider-Man and Power Man are using a high-speed SHIELD helicopter to chase the Green Goblin. I know that this decision probably comes from Marvel though...

Also, what is that plane Batman is flying around in the steamroller set? All this nonsense is hurting my brain!

All of LEGO Super Heroes is nonsense. All it is are stupid vehicles to sell a new super hero mini figure. Why is Aquaman in the arctic with Batman? Why is Batman in white driving a black ski car on ice?

He's also the laziest villain we've had since then. Seriously.

That is so true. He's fine, and accurate to the game, but c'mon TLG at least reuse the CMF werewolf legs. Maybe he's got an alternate expression with the mouth closed. That would make it better.

Edited by Brickadiergerard

Your forgetting the golden rule of LEGO, its made mainly for kids. That's why Spidey has Vehicles because Kids want cool sets and don't care about who owns what. Also no kid is going to want all the Spidey sets if it included a Villain with Vehicle, and just a Spidey Minifigure. In the Show whenever Spidey has been given a Vehicle there's a reason behind it aswell.

Lastly there's no need to include lots of police vehicles in a superheroes set, they already have a whole City line. If a police car or Van was included in a Spidey set, every one would get that and on one would get any of the City police stuff.