just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

The Hulk character only ever shows up in labs? :laugh:

Hey, at least they didn't make the Hulk-Copter or the Hulk-Trike... or the Hulk-Cycle...

Since it is a lab, you would think there would be a Bruce Banner. A Banner-to-Hulk transformation would be great (like the Bruce-to-Batman transformation in the batcave set). I would like more alter egos when appropriate. The out of armor Stark was a good addition.

Since it is a lab, you would think there would be a Bruce Banner. A Banner-to-Hulk transformation would be great (like the Bruce-to-Batman transformation in the batcave set). I would like more alter egos when appropriate. The out of armor Stark was a good addition.

As far as I'm aware you never really see Bruce Banner in the show, you only ever see The Hulk. It's most likely because they already have a Scientist type character with Tony Stark. Due to this I understand why there's no Banner in the set, another disappointment is that from all the images of the show I've seen Hulk wears tan pants.

As far as I'm aware you never really see Bruce Banner in the show, you only ever see The Hulk. It's most likely because they already have a Scientist type character with Tony Stark. Due to this I understand why there's no Banner in the set, another disappointment is that from all the images of the show I've seen Hulk wears tan pants.

Kid want to see the hulk smash stuff, not some scientist. And yes the only change we'll. See to the hulk is a new face, cap will have a nee costume as well as Thor(he also has no beard in the show)

Nope, Coulson needs an open suit torso in black. We either have it black and closed or in a stupid color like sandblue or tan and open.

Nope, I disagree. Google 'Agent Coulson' and bask in the large number of images which depict him with a closed coat. I'm not saying it would be perfect (for instance, I'd like the coat to have his ID badge on it), but a perfectly acceptable purist custom is easily attainable right now. I would just rather have LEGO make a new superhero with great, iconic printing than some dude in a suit jacket. Either way, it's a negligible point, since we are mostly getting a bunch of Spidermans.

Don't you think they will want to change the hulk so people who have it will want ir won't mind another one.

I haven't been here in a week as I have been away, could someone tell me if I have missed anything important, like set descriptions or something. Thank you. :classic:

Just saw Thor The Dark World!!!! Lego's decision not to make sets is terrible! There was so much set potential in that movie it is unreal!! So many good minfigure ideas and play features and locations. This definitely beats Iron Man 3 hands down it has the perfect mix of humour and plot and action. Such a shame that Disney did not instruct Lego to make a range of sets. They could have made at least 4 based on this movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it more than any other marvel movie and it is very disappointing to see Disney and Lego pass up on such a brilliant opportunity. I hold out hope we may see a set based on the film as an exclusive in the future but that hope is sadly slim!

Edited by legofreak86

Just saw Thor The Dark World!!!! Lego's decision not to make sets is terrible! There was so much set potential in that movie it is unreal!! So many good minfigure ideas and play features and locations. This definitely beats Iron Man 3 hands down it has the perfect mix of humour and plot and action. Such a shame that Disney did not instruct Lego to make a range of sets. They could have made at least 4 based on this movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it more than any other marvel movie and it is very disappointing to see Disney and Lego pass up on such a brilliant opportunity. I hold out hope we may see a set based on the film as an exclusive in the future but that hope is sadly slim!

Agreed, I saw the movie at midnight last night and i was thinking the same thing. I dont want to name too much in case i accidentally spoil anything but i could certainly see sets based on the prison, The vehicle they used to sneak out of Asgard, Malekiths ship and more! Not to mention we could have gotten Malekieth and Kurse in figure!

Agreed, I saw the movie at midnight last night and i was thinking the same thing. I dont want to name too much in case i accidentally spoil anything but i could certainly see sets based on the prison, The vehicle they used to sneak out of Asgard, Malekiths ship and more! Not to mention we could have gotten Malekieth and Kurse in figure!

Malekith would've been amazing to have as a minfigure as would Odin, sif, Jane, Heimdall, Kurse, the warrior's three, dark elves, Loki, asgardian soldiers, Eric selvig, Darcy. Such as shame they missed out on such an awesome line they could have made.

Could you guys use LDD to show us what the sets look like. I mean you already described them greatly, but still...

They have rough sketches a couple pages back.

J2G or CM4S, did the Avengers sets have the Avengers Assemble TV series logo on them?

I haven't been here in a week as I have been away, could someone tell me if I have missed anything important, like set descriptions or something. Thank you. :classic:

You didn't miss anything special...just digital renders of the 2014 Batman and Spiderman sets! And a couple of lucky members describing some of the other Marvel sets ;)look back a couple of pages...

Could you guys use LDD to show us what the sets look like. I mean you already described them greatly, but still...

The pictures I drew weren't enough? I could try to re-make them on LDD (I use it a lot) but it'd be difficult...

They have rough sketches a couple pages back.

J2G or CM4S, did the Avengers sets have the Avengers Assemble TV series logo on them?

It looks like it. I can see AVENGERS but I can't tell if it says Assemble underneath like the logo.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Nope, just the Avengers movie logo- same one seen on the 2012 sets.

Sure, I'll try to make 'em! I have a little extra time today. :classic:

Edited by just2good

For sure, it's just the 2012 Avengers movie logo. :wink:

Probably prelims, but the might be harder to tell apart cuz the look similar