just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Meh, I preferred the old Nightwing but this torso could be userd to make a great Batman Beyond minifigure. Also, about the Riddler set; why is Batman's vehicle "windshield" orange? Or is that just the lighting?

I love that the little penguins have mind control devices on their heads XD

Edited by Santaduckz

love it, and as I don't have very much money, I think this will be one of the first, if not the only one I will get of the new wave. The Scuba Bats variant looks really good. I really like it.

I'm loving the Penguin set :wub: The Scuba Batman figure is pretty odd but the robot penguins and the Penguins rubber duck make up for that!

I was wondering what will be in the Man Bat set. I'm guessing Batman, Batgirl and Manbat with either the Bat-copter or some kind of Gothic tower for Man Bat to climb on

I love the Penguin set! It's looks as spectacular as the description of it we got a few weeks ago, and I'm happy with all the parts included. Two Penguins is great (And I could see my self buying multiples of it just for them!) and I love the bird-mobile. Suba Batman is nice, although I do hope the Penguin has a slightly different design than his Arkham version (Though that may be asking too much--it is a 13 dollar set anyways!). This may be my new favorite set--and it more than makes up for the lack luster $13 sets we've already gotten...I mean golf cart of doom cannot compare to this at all!

Meh, I preferred the old Nightwing but this torso could be userd to make a great Batman Beyond minifigure. Also, about the Riddler set; why is Batman's vehicle "windshield" orange? Or is that just the lighting?

I think it's inspired by the gold windscreens in the cartoon "Beware the Batman", similar to the Bright Yellow bat-insignia and Batman's suit. But I could be wrong. I haven't kept up with Batman lately so there could be some other media that used a similar-color windscreen.

New penguin set looks brilliant! I'm almost certain it's real and not a fake. This is a very nice ay to kick off the revealing of the 2014 superheroes sets, Looking forward to more. Also, Do we think penguin is exactly the same as arkham or slightly different?

Edited by The Joker1

I think it's inspired by the gold windscreens in the cartoon "Beware the Batman", similar to the Bright Yellow bat-insignia and Batman's suit. But I could be wrong. I haven't kept up with Batman lately so there could be some other media that used a similar-color windscreen.

but yellow would have looked much better fitted with the other yellow in the set better and looked more like gold so I don't get it

Nice looking set. The new box art is interesting. I like this year's box art for Super Heroes the best, but 2014 better than 2012. Why is DC Comics listed everywhere now? Makes it look pretty cluttered.

Detective Comics Comics!

Detective Comics Comics!

Sin Count: 1 :laugh:

The more I look at The Penguin's vehicle, the more cute it gets. :grin:

I'd be really nice if penguin had a fur collar coat like in arkham city, which would make sense, seeing as they're in the arctic.. Tux and tie doesn't really seem appropriate.

Edited by Santaduckz

I'd be really nice if penguin had a fur collar coat like in arkham city, which would make sense, seeing as they're in the arctic.. Tux and tie doesn't really appropriate.

That'd be very cool! I personally don't mind as due to price and other things preventing me I haven't got arkham yet so it would be alright to get that one. However the face didn't exactly inspire confidence in the figure when I saw it hopefully if it is the same then it'll grow on me. I still have 2008 one so its alright if it isn't that attractive.

Edited by legofreak86

That'd be very cool! I personally don't mind as due to price and other things preventing me I haven't got arkham yet so it would be alright to get that one. However the face didn't exactly inspire confidence in the figure when I saw it hopefully if it is the same then it'll grow on me. I still have 2008 one so its alright if it isn't that attractive.

I was looking at the penguin figure eariler - I agree that his face isn't amazing. But what I realised is that he looks much better without his hat. He has lots of forhead wrinkles and a wart, which really gets rid of whatever is so off putting about it when he is wearing his hat. Not much to do about it - he needs his hat - but it makes me think that the designer didn't think about the hat when they designed him. Still, I really don't mind him.

This is looking pretty good, but I'll try and wait for a better image before passing judgement.

The minions do look like they have orange feet and another Batsuit will be good to have. :thumbup:

I'm loving the Penguin set :wub: The Scuba Batman figure is pretty odd but the robot penguins and the Penguins rubber duck make up for that!

I was wondering what will be in the Man Bat set. I'm guessing Batman, Batgirl and Manbat with either the Bat-copter or some kind of Gothic tower for Man Bat to climb on

Scuba Batman is a bit odd sure but its much better then getting a batman we have already seen and an exclusive batman in a £12 set is great, I hope he is all new not just new gear on top of something we already have.

From the look of it , it the same Penguin from the Arkham set, you can see part of the light purple bowtie

Love the look of this set, I agree with everyone saying that it is the best £13 set ever. I did get Arkham Asylum but I am still going to pick this up because of the new Scuba Batman and Penguins minions. I mean for all we know we might get a redesigned Penguin in this set anyway. :classic:

I'm looking forward to a bigger picture, too. How do we know that Penguin has the same face? The ducky vehicle doesn't appeal to me as much as a penguin would, because it's what he's named for, but it's all right. Scuba Batman is really interesting looking. I'm sure we'll get a Steamroller pic soon.

I'll join the chorus.......SCUBA BATMAN.....say no more ! :grin:

I :wub: it, the vehicles in it seem right for the price......oh, roll on 2014 I say ! :grin: