just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Perhaps this piece of artwork might explain a few things.......

Nope, thats not new 52 nightwing.

It looks really good. I guess my problems are the hair and the eyes. The hair, while a good piece, doesn't quite fit. The eyes being red make him look a bit evil too.

His hair could be different. I like it but I think everyone's correct when they say that it's not necessarily accurate. His eyes are extremely accurate though. They're supposed to be red.

I never liked the New 52 reboot. I can guarantee DC will reboot the entire series again in a couple of years. the designs were somewhat off to me. Ill try and stick with the older designs. that doesn't mean im not going to buy the new sets. I'm just glad they've put a Nightwing in.

I love the new 52 designs, part of what got me really into all things superheroes as an adult. I do wonder if we will see other batman designs- the BTB design is relatively close to the new52 batman (in grey, not in black like in the actual series) but I would really love a specifically designed one!

I love the new 52 designs, part of what got me really into all things superheroes as an adult.

Entirely contrast to you, the New 52 is beginning to turn me off comics completely.

Fair enough! It would just be a shame to me if we get new 52 bat family members but no Batman himself!

Yeah, I see.

Batman was probably the best new 52 redesign, actually.

Finally some more Flash pictures...though I'm still disappointed. I like the second sided happy face, since I like my Flash more Wally then Barry, so happy jokey is good. However I still hate the helmet design and the lack of yellow booties. I wish the helmet would cover the entire head rather then just his top, since it makes his forehead seem giant or something. And I do have to say that I think the lack of boots is unacceptable for Flash--that's like leaving off the "S" on Superman.

Nightwing wise, I'm also not a fan. I did expect to see the black sleepy-head-hair to be used, which I do like, however I don't think it goes well with the face print. I don't mind the eyes so much, but I think both mouths look off. And I agree with what LOTR343 said earlier, his smile face does look like Nightwing walked in on a womans dressing room! Overall he's just kind of "meh" for me; I'm not a fan at all of 52 so that doesn't help either. I do like the new Joker though, and I think Batgirl is ok (Depending on her cape!)--hopefully we'll see Man-Bat and Penguin soon, and hopefully there'll be some new villains in the Steamroller set.

He looks like robin from the batman and robin movie with george clooney.

My thoughts exactly. Aside from the lack of cape and rubber nipples, the costume is identical.

My thoughts exactly. Aside from the lack of cape and rubber nipples, the costume is identical.

I forgot the rubber nipples :laugh: . I wonder if he does come with an optional cape.

His hair could be different. I like it but I think everyone's correct when they say that it's not necessarily accurate. His eyes are extremely accurate though. They're supposed to be red.

I realize they're supposed to be red, it just looks off to me. I usually associate red eyes with evil. I'm sure I'll get over it though. I'll definitely be switching the hair, and in time I'll learn to live with evil eyes. Plus the torso printing is so great I can overlook the rest.

The red eyes for Nightwing is accurate for some issues, but he also has white eyes in a lot of the New 52 appearances. I honestly think white would have been better but I get the feeling the face/red eyes will grow on me. At least the face is unique, the Robin face is quite generic looking in comparison to this when you think about it. Not a fan of the hair choice for him though, I definitely would have given him the skater/surfer hair. The body is fantastic though. Overall it could have been better (especially given how good Batgirl looks) but I'm still going to be happy to have him in the collection. Dick and Babs are my two favourite Bat-allies so I'm stoked to get both of them in the next run of sets.

Flash's double sided head is looking good, I think it suits him quite well.

Yeah, I like the new nightwing, but it's just something in my mind that he should always be blue. I know this is more to do with the New 52 than LEGO, but I guess it's just my small minded head being petty. I'm really happy with Flash though. the double sided head is brilliant.

I haven't seen the new batgirl though, and I'm not prepared to go through 65 pages to find it, so if someone posted that image, I'd be very grateful. :)

Yeah, I like the new nightwing, but it's just something in my mind that he should always be blue. I know this is more to do with the New 52 than LEGO, but I guess it's just my small minded head being petty. I'm really happy with Flash though. the double sided head is brilliant.

I haven't seen the new batgirl though, and I'm not prepared to go through 65 pages to find it, so if someone posted that image, I'd be very grateful. :)

LEGO-Batgirl.jpg

There you go

10233374706_4cf49ac10e.jpg10233458233_a5c3e0789c.jpg

I like the fact that the helmet piece covers the 2nd face entirely, unlike Joker & Wolverine...