just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Thank you for that strangely :classic: and as long as I know she might get leg printing, I'm good. Oh and by the way, I had my name changed, I am no longer STSH2013Lego, I am now Freddy Bricker. I don't want to cause this thread to go off topic, I just wanted to let you all know who I am and why you no longer saw the old name :grin:

Nope, it's brick red. The lighting makes it look orange. Does anyone have a backup of Joker's image? It's "not available" to me. I really want to see him.

If that's brick red... I've got a few giant tomatoes on the front porch for you to carve faces into...

Well with that hair, whatever the colour, disappears any hope of her having at least a conventional cape. That aside, thanks for the photos. Batgirl's torso is really growing on me, now that I can see it properly.

Well with that hair, whatever the colour, disappears any hope of her having at least a conventional cape. That aside, thanks for the photos. Batgirl's torso is really growing on me, now that I can see it properly.

Well the LOTR sets feature characters with long hair who wear traditional capes, so I doubt it will be a problem for Batgirl to wear one. There will be some obvious limitations as to how it moves (With the hair on it will probably be stuck in one position), but she can wear it nonetheless.

I'd say that Batgirl's hair looks like it's the same color as Ginny Weasley's hairpiece.

I want a Batman that looks like the Dark Knight Returns Batman or at least the same blue one from the 2007 Batman sets that. That torso was awesome!

I wonder if Batgirl will have a purple cape considering that it's the new 52 Batgirl or if it'll have the classic yellow cape.

Edited by Moon_Knight

It looks like they may have designed the hair to give some more space for a cape. Hopefully it works because she wouldn't look quite right without one. It doesn't make sense for LEGO to make a new mold specifically for a caped superheroine without taking a cape into account.

I'd say it's very likely for her to have a cape. There hasn't been a Batgirl iteration without a cape, and since capes get packaged separately anyway, it makes plenty of sense that this seller wouldn't have the cape.

As for the hair, that's definitely regular red. The picture with the other figures in it makes that abundantly clear.

hopefully she'll have a double colour cape, black and purple on the inside. she wouldn't look right with an all black cape

It does look like the hair has been designed so a cape can fit snuggly between it and the body. I'm not getting my hopes up for a dual coloured cape though. Don't get me wrong I'd love a purple or gold underside, it'd make it one of the better minifigs made I reckon, but it just seems unlikely given she's already getting a brand new cowl piece. Maybe a future iteration will be upgraded (so we can buy more haha). That body will translate really easily into a Steph Brown figure too, and if that red hair is the same colour as Ginny's then I've found my hair piece for civilian Babs :sweet:

My fingers are crossed we see a Nightwing figure pop up from this seller too haha :laugh:

It does look like the hair has been designed so a cape can fit snuggly between it and the body. I'm not getting my hopes up for a dual coloured cape though. Don't get me wrong I'd love a purple or gold underside, it'd make it one of the better minifigs made I reckon, but it just seems unlikely given she's already getting a brand new cowl piece. Maybe a future iteration will be upgraded (so we can buy more haha). That body will translate really easily into a Steph Brown figure too, and if that red hair is the same colour as Ginny's then I've found my hair piece for civilian Babs :sweet:

Elrond from LOTR got a new mold for his hair with ears and a circlet plus a fancy, two-toned cape. I don't see why Batgirl will be different. :wink:

Also, I disagree. I think that the hair is Bright Red. (The classic shade)

Well If Elrond got a double sided cape then I would think Batgirl would get one too. I'd assume it would be black with a purple underside to match her new 52 appearance.

And yes her hair is bright red, it matches Poison Ivy's.

So who do we think the other two villains are?

Harley or Two Face, and a Henchman.

I really want a henchman actually, since I'm not going to be able to buy the Batwing set.

I really think we could see either Mad Hatter or Killer Moth. Maybe even both. I would love an Arkham Orgins set though... a Black Mask. ;)

If Nightwing is in one of the sets do you think that he'll be New 52 based considering how Batgirl is designed? I'd like that just so I'll be able to have both versions (blue and red). Personally I like the red version better and would like to see it portrayed in lego, that or the Young Justice version which I highly doubt. :hmpf_bad:

What if there is no Nightwing, and Batgirl is in the Man-bat set and Green Lantern is in the steam roller set?

But if there is, then yes, I think he will be based on the New 52 as LEGO likes to use new designs whenever possible.

Oh, you're right, it looks to be bright red (although what a subtle difference it is from regular). I'm lucky I had the pictures for a comparison between the two figures' red hair with matching "shades" of hair due to similar lighting situations. If we get Lantern instead of Nightwing, I'll be disappointed.

Harley or Two Face, and a Henchman.

I really want a henchman actually, since I'm not going to be able to buy the Batwing set.

God no! We need new characters,not variants! Croc,Nightwing,Alfred!

Oh, you're right, it looks to be bright red (although what a subtle difference it is from regular). I'm lucky I had the pictures for a comparison between the two figures' red hair with matching "shades" of hair due to similar lighting situations.

No, they're the same. :grin: My name is just the one TLG uses. :wink:

Ah, It's difficult to tell who's using the Bricklink names and the LEGO palette names! :laugh:

Edited by 8BrickMario

God no! We need new characters,not variants! Croc,Nightwing,Alfred!

Yeah but, we have to be practical.

But I'm thinking:

Joker Steam Roller: Joker, Batman, GL, Henchman, Two-Face.

Manbat attack: Batman, Manbat, Batgirl.