just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Nice to see a variant on the Joker, reminds me of the Killing Joke costume.

Is it wrong part of me hoped the Joker would be in his Hawaiin shirt from Killing Joke now there's a distinct possibility Barbara Gordon's Batgirl could be in it?

Joker's nice, don't think I prefer the look to the normal Joker but it'll be nice to have as a switch up. Absolutely love the Batgirl minifig though. She was the figure I was hoping for most and it looks brilliant. What hair colour is it? Looks like it might be a tough one to match if we want to make a Babsfigure to match

Joker looks pretty good. I would have rather his suit match the Cesar Romero Joker if we are to get another variation, but I can live with this version (I'm curious about what they're basing it on). Really though the reason to have this figure is for the new expression, it is very fitting. I really hope it's a double sided head, but somehow I doubt it as Lego sometimes doesn't when the headgear won't cover it.

Joker looks pretty good. Its always nice to have some variations instead of the same figure released over and over. Kind of wish we had gotten a new Two-Face though. The orange and purple on the last figure just didn't do it for me.

I have to say Joker looks great! I wont be buying him, but if other figures in 2014 are as good as him and batgirl I will be very happy

I wish his hat had the green hair too. Getting kind of sick of random sudden baldness. Yeah, it would limit it's use for custom stuff but most of us aren't going to use it on a non-Joker anyways. :P

I do wish it was a more new design like the Arkham Joker or Dark Knight Returns Joker.

As much as I yearn for Lego to explore and expand upon other DC Universe villain possibilities, I'm very happy with this third variation of the Joker. The minifigure as a whole is a lot better than the original, for me at least.

The suit looks quite proper and slick, is more detailed and has a far nicer colour scheme (I really, really like the Joker's checked vest in blue). The bow-tie is much more tasteful, as is the overall look of the suit - it's a lot more formal. It just, for some odd reason, feels like the better fit for the Joker. I also appreciate the new potential for a third exp<b></b>ression (although it's not a very universally applicable one), and of course, the purple fedora is very welcome.

I'm excited for when the pictures of the other actual sets hit though!

Edited by Carousel

Has anyone noticed that the joker's facial expression has changed in this variant? from a full smile to a smirk/half smile! Anyways this joker variant just looks great! Its nice to have a new variant suit for joker and with a new expression and hat even better. lightningtiger is definitely right it is a very jack Nicholson vibe with the blue waistcoat and orange shirt. The hat I think is a nice addition as the joker appeared with and without it often. Also I wonder as joker and riddler are different in these sets whether penguin is going to be different from his design in the arkham asylum breakout. Food for thought

Edited by legofreak86

The new joker minifig looks really nice, the hat is a nice addition to his normal green headpiece. I look forward to more images of the 2014 superheroes line (which I guess they will be surfacing rather soon) and judging by this joker variant, I presume this is the first joker out of the superheroes line not to have a double sided head. :classic:

Steam roller: Batman, joker, batgirl, killer croc and mad hatter.

ManBat: Batman,Manbat,nightwing

anyone agree or want?

That would be great as it would give us villain wise next year judging by sets rumoured: Joker (new variant), penguin (new variant or carry over), riddler (new variant) killer croc, manbat,mad hatter. Which for four sets is a lot of new villain designs and new villains.

Really like this Joker variant. I just absolutely love his torso on this one, and the fact we get his hat! Enough said. :wub:

Even Joker's smirk is altered. Does this mean he only has a one-sided head? I think it's heavily based on Batman 1989 nice.

So what's up next: a Mime joker?

10228272.jpg

That joker does look fantastic. He looks just like Tim Burton's version.

Edited by kermit

I like that new Joker. The blue goes very well on his suit, and I love the new face print. However I think he would have looked better with some light blue pants actually (ala Burton Joker--in some scenes). I think the CM sleepyhead pants would look very nice on him; as otherwise he looks almost too similar to the last design, and could basically be made right now with released pieces. Either way, I'm happy they are making variants--because TLG seems to have a problem making new things!

I hope the next minifigure that gets leaked is a brand new villain that we didn't no we were getting. Hopefully tomorrow. :wink:

For those who want the picture without the tacky, unnecessary watermarks plastered all over the figures, here is the picture from the seller.

6jNmGMe.png

This isn't my picture, and I don't take credit for it being my picture. This is from the same Bricklink seller who has the Batgirl and Batman figures.

Having seen the bigger Batgirl picture over in the 2014 Star Wars topic I no longer think the printing is over detailed. I actually think it looks just right.

However the BTB Batman looks worse to me. I'm hoping we get a new 52 Batman next year.

Having seen the bigger Batgirl picture over in the 2014 Star Wars topic I no longer think the printing is over detailed. I actually think it looks just right.

However the BTB Batman looks worse to me. I'm hoping we get a new 52 Batman next year.

The fact that joker and batman are there with batgirl pretty much confirms batgirl will be the hero in the steamroller. So who are the other two villains I wonder?