just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Maybe, or I think that the DC booth unveiled the Batcave back in 2011 at NYCC, so we could see something that way too. :classic:

Thanks for that, well if lego aren't present lets hope a few sets there will be unveiled like 2011, I can't wait for more images but hopefully we will see some leaked ones before then :classic:

Yeah I wish we could get some pics soon,butI'm not asking for them because the last time I did,I received a warning!

That IMDB page needs an update (this has happened in the past). No Iron Fist movie has been announced (although Feige has hinted at Doctor Strange and Black Panther) and DC has definitely confirmed Batman Vs. Superman in 2015, The Flash in 2016, and JL in 2017. No WW or Aquaman until they appear in JL, which is a shame since we'll have to wait that long to get new minifigs...

Doctor Strange has been confirmed and as I said earlier there is no WW movie planned until maybe after JL :)

Hi guys, I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here it is. Do you ever wondered why was Iron Man in the Loki Cosmic Cube Escape set? Well in a earlier concept, "Iron Man makes his introduction earlier in the film, just after Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has escaped with the cube, and his mind-controlled lackeys, Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Professor Selvig (Stellan Skarsgård). In this version, Iron Man appears at S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secret underground government research facility. He is in hot pursuit of Loki, as the underground lab is crumbling all around him. Loki is seen trying to escape via a subway car." Here is the link: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=85943

Wow. Cool, I thought LEGO just shoved him in to sell the set. That kinda happened with the IM3 minifig designs too.

EDIT: Wish that happened in the movie, sounds awesome.

Edited by Tolkien

Ben Affleck, please tell me you don't mean that *guy* who plays A.J in the film armaggedon, don't get me wrong, its not a too bad film, some bits are good, but the scenes with Ben actually want to make me vomit with blood, maybe now Clooney won't be the worst batman ever!!! Keaton portrayed batmans quirky side, bale really hit it home as a bloke who saw his parents murdered and his unstable, human like, persona (batman has no special powers just heaps of cash). Affleck will be for the kids, so prepare for disappointment, the dark knight will be no more. Super cool, happy, smart Affleck, how incredibly dull!

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Edited out offensive term.

Hi guys, I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here it is. Do you ever wondered why was Iron Man in the Loki Cosmic Cube Escape set? Well in a earlier concept, "Iron Man makes his introduction earlier in the film, just after Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has escaped with the cube, and his mind-controlled lackeys, Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) and Professor Selvig (Stellan Skarsgård). In this version, Iron Man appears at S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secret underground government research facility. He is in hot pursuit of Loki, as the underground lab is crumbling all around him. Loki is seen trying to escape via a subway car." Here is the link: http://www.comicbook...1/news/?a=85943

That 3rd clip should have been in the movie! It shows Jarvis starting to turn evil and to believe in some very Ultron-esque ideals :wub:

I wonder what else LEGO got to work with to make their sets though, because the set they made seemed like a mix of that 2nd clip with what actually happened.

I don't know if it's too late to ask this but does anyone know if we will get a 6th Marvel set this year? I've asked this question frequently and its August so I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Anyways I also wanted to ask what time of year the winter wave or January wave of sets comes in. If the 4 announced Batman sets are scheduled to be released in January 2014, at what time will they really come out? Like the last 2 weeks of winter? A week before Christmas? And how long do we have until the summer 2012 wave of sets gets discontinued? I still need that Hulk set.

I don't know if it's too late to ask this but does anyone know if we will get a 6th Marvel set this year? I've asked this question frequently and its August so I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Anyways I also wanted to ask what time of year the winter wave or January wave of sets comes in. If the 4 announced Batman sets are scheduled to be released in January 2014, at what time will they really come out? Like the last 2 weeks of winter? A week before Christmas? And how long do we have until the summer 2012 wave of sets gets discontinued? I still need that Hulk set.

Nothing is confirmed at all, and there are no rumors of a sixth set this year. Out of pure speculation, a lot of us think we'll get a Thor 2 set this year in October/November as the sixth set, but even that is becoming more and more unlikely as time passes by.

I doubt we'll get a DC Advent Calender. They don't sell too well, and it's a bit odd. Then again, there is room for it next year like you pointed out.

I highly doubt we will see an advent calendar this year. I do think that there will be two exclusives though, the first one being either a £40 or £70 DC exclusive. I then think we will see a D2C marvel exclusive, possibly X-Mansion or Stark Tower.

Edited by Legoman123

The Advent calendars are already out. It's usually two (3 with Friends) per year, and the SW and City calendars are out. We're not getting a DC one this year, if at all.

It is possible we could get a Thor 2 set in either October or November. Most likely it would be a retailer exclusive since we haven't had one of those this year. That could potentially explain why we haven't heard about it. If TLG wanted their SDCC display to focus only on 2014, then that is another possibility why it wasn't teased or shown there. The new October store calenders should be available next week.

It is possible we could get a Thor 2 set in either October or November. Most likely it would be a retailer exclusive since we haven't had one of those this year. That could potentially explain why we haven't heard about it. If TLG wanted their SDCC display to focus only on 2014, then that is another possibility why it wasn't teased or shown there. The new October store calenders should be available next week.

Thanks, and do you know how someone can get ahold of those calenders? Do you need a subscription to Lego or what? I want to know if I can get ahold of it.

Does any one else believe there's a chance we'll get 1 exclusive DC set with the coming wave then in December of 2014 a DC advent Calander?

I don't think we will see any Super Hero themed Advent Calenders soon. The problem would be the non minifig micro builds. Outside of a few Batman rides there really isn't much to do that is readily Super Hero identifiable. Not a lot to fill an advent calender with sadly.

Thanks, and do you know how someone can get ahold of those calenders? Do you need a subscription to Lego or what? I want to know if I can get ahold of it.

They are available at the LEGO brand stores. Usually they have the following month's calender on the first of each month.

Yes, the LEGO stores will usually give you a calendar when you make a purchase. It's interesting how they're releasing each one a month early, so you can plan your shopping for the freebies and look at upcoming events.

Does anyone think that we will see am Arkham Origins set this year, or if not that at least a Black Mask minifigures ?

Does anyone think that we will see am Arkham Origins set this year, or if not that at least a Black Mask minifigures ?

I doubt it. It's not entirely impossible, as LEGO made a set for the Force Unleashed and The Old Republic for Star Wars. If they do make it, it would be a retail exclusive I bet.

A Black Mask minifigure would be great! After seeing some of the trailers, I think there are a lot of great potential minifigures: Captain Gordon, Batman, Firefly, Joker, Bane... So many possibilities.