just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

If they did make an Igor, would it be like Hulk style minifig or brick?. Just your opinions? I really want an Igor hence my name! What I was thinking is that two exclusives or give away figs could be battle damaged mark 42 and Killian topless- final battle. They would be cool!

Whedon said he thinks Thanos is the Final Boss of the MCU. Would be a very short and compressed game if he is prominent in Avengers 2. I think he will get a number of appearances before the final boss fight, whenever that is going to be, but probably nothing major, let alone something that would warrant a fig of him before that "last" film.

Ultron has been confirmed as the avengers 2 villain, Thanos might be the villain for GOTG. I hope the marvel license lasts till 2015. Imagine a lego Ultron :wub:

Edited by Luna Lovegood

Will appear. Doesn't mean he's the focus of who the Guardians will face off with. We will get Thanos at some point, but all signs seem to point to Avengers 3, when all of this build up leads to finally facing off with Thanos. Seems like he's just pulling the strings in Avengers, GOTG, and perhaps in Thor: TDW.

We will probably get some Thanos backstory in GotG, even if he is not the main bad guy. he is core to the background of Zoe Saldanna's Garonna, Karen Gillam's Nebula and Dave Batista's Drax the Destroyer.

I don't see why the license wouldn't last year long. Super heroes sells well. Everything is SH these days.

We will probably get some Thanos backstory in GotG, even if he is not the main bad guy. he is core to the background of Zoe Saldanna's Garonna, Karen Gillam's Nebula and Dave Batista's Drax the Destroyer.

Well if memory serves me correctly Arthur Douglas is killed by Thsnos in the comics, and is then resurrected as Drax the Destroyer. On top of this Gamora is the adopted daughter of Thanos, so two of the key members of the team have ties to Thanos.

With the USM goblin being DLC or a real fig, I think it makes more sense that we are seeing it next year. None of Spideys other villains shown use there USM appearance. Doc Ock doesn't and neither does normal Green Goblin. Plus from what the guy said it sounds like he will come out in a set next year. Most likely a set similar to the Hulk breakout set.

It doesn't really make sense that Goblin would be a DC character. I mean from te gameplay it looked like an ability the Goblin has is to turn into the big one. He doesn't even have his own character circle so I really think the guy let a set idea slip. Also, didn't somebody see the DC list and say that USM Green Goblin wasn't on the list?

It doesn't really make sense that Goblin would be a DC character. I mean from te gameplay it looked like an ability the Goblin has is to turn into the big one. He doesn't even have his own character circle so I really think the guy let a set idea slip. Also, didn't somebody see the DC list and say that USM Green Goblin wasn't on the list?

it's called DLC, And yeah he said that usm is what classic goblin changes into..

Another reason big-fig Green Goblin might be DLC and not in a set is that he wasn't in the big-fig trailer... :wink:

Ah DLC, got it!

Another reason big-fig Green Goblin might be DLC and not in a set is that he wasn't in the big-fig trailer... :wink:

Either was Stan Lee q: I don't think they showed everyone in that clip, but I guess only time will tell!

I'm sorry, I just don't understand your reasoning. The guy said "This is a new figure that will be out this year." If he meant in the game, he would probably have used "character" or "ability". Also after he said it, he kind of stopped himself and cut off his sentence. To me thos means that we will see the figure next year in a set and I'm excited for it.

Edited by CBMM1

I could see them doing a Goblin minifig, and I think the real reasoning behind the guy sounding secretive about it, is that we'll be getting a Goblin minifig in an Amamzing Spider Man 2 set. He didn't want to give anything from the set and more importantly the movie, but I don't know I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I was told by a TT games rep at sdcc all of the characters in one of the dlc packs and USM Green Goblin wasn't one of them. :classic:

I was told by a TT games rep at sdcc all of the characters in one of the dlc packs and USM Green Goblin wasn't one of them. :classic:

really? what are they? or are you swprn to secrets.

I could see them doing a Goblin minifig, and I think the real reasoning behind the guy sounding secretive about it, is that we'll be getting a Goblin minifig in an Amamzing Spider Man 2 set. He didn't want to give anything from the set and more importantly the movie, but I don't know I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well, he said it when the USM Goblin was revealed and its based of a figure to be released next year. So yeah, an USM featuring Goblin is a sure bet

really? what are they? or are you sworn to secrets.

I can tell you three: Thanos, Falcon, and the Winter Soldier. :wink:

Edit:400th Post :wub:

Edited by halomaster96

I can tell you three: Thanos, Falcon, and the Winter Soldier. :wink:

I'm kind of surprised that Thanos and Falcon aren't initially in the game? Especially Falcon since he has been getting more and more air time in all Marvel stuff.

I'm guessing Thanos will be a big fig though so that should be pretty cool! Especially since we will hopefully get a Thanos fig at some point. I really hope LEGO starts making some more big figs in general!

I'm kind of surprised that Thanos and Falcon aren't initially in the game? Especially Falcon since he has been getting more and more air time in all Marvel stuff.

I'm guessing Thanos will be a big fig though so that should be pretty cool! Especially since we will hopefully get a Thanos fig at some point. I really hope LEGO starts making some more big figs in general!

I think the videogame is really overdoing the big figs. No way should Colossus be that big. Also all of this is diminishing Hulk's size completely.

I think the videogame is really overdoing the big figs. No way should Colossus be that big. Also all of this is diminishing Hulk's size completely.

I did think Colossus was too big already, but now that you mention it, I hadn't thought about Hulk's sized being diminished as well and I agree with you actually :sceptic:

Rhino seems like the right size, I guess. Maybe Juggernaut too, but if I think about it, I feel Hulk is actually still too small, in comparison...

Regards,

Mitch

I really hope they release another iron man set, something that would include a few new suits. Maybe a mini hall of armor that would bring 3-5 brand new suits like the Gemini (deep space), Bones, or silver centurion.

I really hope they release another iron man set, something that would include a few new suits. Maybe a mini hall of armor that would bring 3-5 brand new suits like the Gemini (deep space), Bones, or silver centurion.

I'd rather have more 90's style X-men!

I've said that it diminishes the Hulks size a couple times as well. I wish there was a mid sized fig for guys like Collosus and King Pin. Some guys truly need to be big, but others just have no need to be the same size as the Hulk!

And I'm also with you deskp, more X-Men in any style would be more than welcomed by me!

Edited by Spider-Man

Well the game demo I played had the Mark 1 suit I really liked how he used fire unlike the other suits and only flew up a couple feet before falling on the ground. :laugh: But I'd personally love to see a set based on the end of the movie in the harbor, but other than that I can't wait to see the Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy sets! :wub:

I agree. Where are the other armours?

Keep in mind lego is doing marvel superheroes, not a full on ironman thing.

In one of the videos the spokesguy said that the majority of the characters are unique so they didn't include a lot of variations of the same characters. I would guess we would get the Mk 1, 7, and maybe 42

I e-mailed Lego a couple of days ago and they have just recently replied to me. I wanted to know what you guys thought about how they replied to me, and if you think there is any tiny hints or anything like that at all in the e-mail they sent back. I basically asked them 'are we going to see an X-mansion or/and a Wayne Manor in the 2014 winter wave', and they replied with this... Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Isn’t it exciting that there are so many new LEGO® sets every year? It’s great to see you’re eagerly waiting and trying to find out about what we’ve planned for the future.

I'm sorry that I can’t tell you anything about Batman or X-Men at the moment. Something like that might be coming soon, but our new toys are always kept secret until they’re announced in the catalogue or on LEGO.com. That’s because it takes a long time to design and make new toys, and we sometimes need every minute until they hit the shelves to make them perfect. Besides... we look forward to surprising you!