just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

What do you guys think the deal is with these lego batman and robin. You think we'll see those designs in minifig form?

I hope so, they look pretty good. Plus I would like another Robin variation.

No. But I'd like to be proven wrong.

Indeed those designs are too cool! I like the joker's waistcoat and orange shirt. The batman one looks very cool as does the robin one. Heres hoping.

Indeed those designs are too cool! I like the joker's waistcoat and orange shirt. The batman one looks very cool as does the robin one. Heres hoping.

The joker looks pretty much the same as the new one we already got, so i doubt lego would update him to that.

What do you guys think the deal is with these lego batman and robin. You think we'll see those designs in minifig form?

sdcc13: http://www.bleedingc...iego-comic-con/

Edit: the designs are from the batman live arena show. (one of them)

I'd hope not--I mean I'd rather get new characters then more versions of Batman and Robin; especially when they're based on a so so performance (Off topic, but the show was not too good, a Robin and Joker fest--though seeing those Lego statues at the show was a surprise).

Juuust in case someone doubted it earlier. Is the live show returning or something? it's abit strange lego would make promo medels of them. Either way, the batman suit is the arkham 1+2 game suit with a diff cowl and belt.

9305860242_f599e56b3e_z.jpg

Edit: cause I wanna know whats up, i did some more searching. Turns out these models were in the lobby when the lvie shows were going on. makes sense.

http://finneganbaron.blogspot.no/2012/09/batman-live-show.html

Edited by deskp

No clue, but other toy forums are leaking pictures of SDCC already, so it's only a matter of time before we see anything soon!!! Hot Toys is going all out on Iron Man figures.

Any ideas for the big exclusive yet ? Marvel or DC? Just generally the set as well ?

Marvel X-mansion, it's the sensible choice. They won't do Stark tower because Avengers was over a year ago. Plus they would most likely wait until Avengers 2 when it would become the Avengers tower. I also doubt LEGO would waste a large Exculsive set on Oscorp tower, as not much happens there in USM. Sure there's a big fight between Goblin and Spidey but apart from that its just planning.

The X-mansion gives the opportunity for a lot of Exculsive figures without having to create new molds, very iconic like Arkham, also is just niche enough to be an Exculsive.

Juuust in case someone doubted it earlier. Is the live show returning or something? it's abit strange lego would make promo medels of them. Either way, the batman suit is the arkham 1+2 game suit with a diff cowl and belt.

Edit: cause I wanna know whats up, i did some more searching. Turns out these models were in the lobby when the lvie shows were going on. makes sense.

http://finneganbaron.blogspot.no/2012/09/batman-live-show.html

Yes. They were right outside the exit of the stadium when I went.

Where are the pics already? There are pics of other things at SDCC all over the interwebs already!

Doesent really start uintill tomorrrow. and lego already released a picture of the new batman set they are showing off.

calm down and find some patience. x]

^Comic-Con hasn't properly started yet, new stuff (aside from what we have already seen) should be revealed later this week.

LEGO never reveals everything on the first day. Their booth gets swarmed by everyone otherwise. Like last year it will be a different theme every day. Yesterday was CUUSOO by the look of it. They showed of both the BTTF set and the two new Minecraft sets. So they did show something.

They will only be revealed on Friday it seems. (and I don't like the word 'set' in that announcement... Only 1 set? I guess we already saw that one = The Riddler Chase)

tumblr_mq4azp8kmk1sytk05o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq4b1x8Fwf1sytk05o1_1280.jpg

LEGO released a way better quality image of the new set on their Facebook:

2014BatmanSet1.png

-Sci

They will only be revealed on Friday it seems. (and I don't like the word 'set' in that announcement... Only 1 set? I guess we already saw that one = The Riddler Chase)

*snip*

*snip*

Thanks for the pictures, they seem interesting, do you have the other timetable images for the next few days (I am very curious to see if there is any LOTR/Hobbit related sneak peaks) :classic:

Do you have the other timetable images for the next few days? :classic:

Nope, only Wednesday but that only states:

6:00 PM: Show opens

7:00 PM: Exclusive LEGO Product Reveal: New Lego Cuuso Sets!

8:00 PM: Show closes

Maybe they'll spawn in a couple of hours on the following website:

http://legoevents.tumblr.com/

Nope, only Wednesday but that only states:

6:00 PM: Show opens

7:00 PM: Exclusive LEGO Product Reveal: New Lego Cuuso Sets!

8:00 PM: Show closes

Maybe they'll spawn in a couple of hours on the following website:

http://legoevents.tumblr.com/

Thankyou very much for that, hopefully we will see something good on Saturday. :classic:

Now we can see batsy's belt properly it is without a doubt a beware the batman design figure. Not to sure about riddler's jacket though, that is odd to say the very least. Looking forward to see what they unveil over the next few days. Hope they unveil the line of figures like last year.