Denes

Micro MOC Town LDD

Hello everyone.

Here is my 'Micro town'. I made this thread to show my mini-modular works. But not just only modulars, for example the first building is based on a iconic set from the 80's Legoland era.

Basically, the 8x8 size is the standard.

So here is one of my first and favorite work :

Fire Station

9292358488_32c03115da_o.jpg

9292358364_e850954581_o.jpg

Made in LDD

I hope you like it, and I will post another part of the city soon.

Edited by Denes

Wow! Thats lovely! One of my favorite sets from my childhood. Keep up the good work, looking forward to see more. I do not recognise the two transparent roofpieces?

That is awesome and a great representation of a great fire station!

Can't wait to see more!

Cheers

Rog

Very nice, good parts usage. I particulaly like the very clever tree.

Andy D

Excellent! You've definitely captured the essence of the Fire Station in such a small scale.

Thanks for sharing it with us and I'm interested to see what you've got for us next.

This is a cute little build. I think you captured the feel of the set well. I like the garage door the most. Good idea for a tree and not something I've seen before.

I can't wait to see more. But I think that scale works well for what you are doing.

Brilliantly done, easy to recognize too! Simple yet unique all at once.

Oh, this is very nice! Reminds me of my childhood - I love it! You captured the original model pretty well in this small scale! :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing! :sweet:

Wow! Thats lovely! One of my favorite sets from my childhood. Keep up the good work, looking forward to see more. I do not recognise the two transparent roofpieces?

Do you think about how connected the transparent rooftop with the roof?

Under the rooftop are two plate, and the stud connected with the transparent rooftop tube.

(I made this pic, and colored to blue the rooftop)

9348430819_4301f3e76b_o.png

At the beta version you could saw inside the garage, those 1x1 plates was transparent too, but i change to red pieces

I hope, I answer your question, and I'm happy your reaction to my building (sorry my english)

Edited by Denes

So many-many thanks guys. Time to continue the presentation.

After the Parisian Sweet Shop, i try to construct another one with that style,with that windows.

As a corner building, but failed.

Fragile Florist's

8474957379_7e34f16c0a_c.jpg

8474957167_37522598e5_c.jpg

Made in LDD and renderin with LDD2PovRay

I really like the rear windows with the 2x2 jumper and the 1x1 plate above the trans clear brick. That looks really good. I may have to copy that idea sometime. I really like the awning color. And the side entry with the steps and walkway is very unique. I like that a lot. Adds a lot of character and is different from other mini modulars I've seen.

Keep up the good work. I need to get back in the groove of mini-Modular building.

I can't wait to see more.

I really like the rear windows with the 2x2 jumper and the 1x1 plate above the trans clear brick. That looks really good. I may have to copy that idea sometime. I really like the awning color. And the side entry with the steps and walkway is very unique. I like that a lot. Adds a lot of character and is different from other mini modulars I've seen.

Keep up the good work. I need to get back in the groove of mini-Modular building.

I can't wait to see more.

Thanks TheLegoDr,

and i cant wait to your version of that windows

Not sure in what way this florist has failed, as it looks pretty good to me! I love how you've done the front of the shop. Would be great if TLG produced those 1x1 round with tabs in the colours you've used!

How could I miss this?! Really nice work on this, denes! Good snotwork everywhere and great idea with that side entrance!

Maybe you should pave the passageway with tiles instead of plates - so people will come in easier! :wink:

Looks fantastic, denes. Like others have said, that walkway is a great touch and very unique. Your color choices seem spot on, too.

Unrelated: are there any rendering programs I could use on a mac?