castor-troy

[WIP] Vampire Castle

We're not worthy!! This is one of the most jaw dropping projects I have ever seen, and you should be proud of its beauty. Take this to a show or 2, something like this needs to be seen by as many people as possible before you (I'm guessing) rip it apart. Great photoshop work, awesome steampunk staging, I'm in awe!

Holy S***!!!!

This has to be the most amazing Lego creation I have ever seen.

Can you give us any estimate of how heavy the thing is? (It's obviously too big to weigh on a scale...)

Wow. Just WOW!

You are super Genius ( hat off )....i need to visit you Seriously. will drop you a PM so i can arrange meeting you mate...

Stunning! Thank you for sharing!

Do you perchance have some more photos of the details? Especially the window with the vampire's face in stained glass is superb!

Holy Crap! :wub_drool: Great to see you've finally finished this masterpiece! The detail and scale of it is simply stunning! Just awesome, awesome work. Do you have any idea how many bricks are in that thing?

It's nice to see it finished. I was unaware of the scale!

I can't even imagine the number of bricks or the cost associated with this build. My MOCs have been very cheap...kudos to you.

I like the details. There is a lot going on here.

The rwo girls in pink are Friends minidolls? Jajajajajaja! Oh my god!!! This thing is HUGE! Congrats for an amazing job!

The whole project is freakingly awesome!

The ship aloen is awesome as well. Is it also made of Lego? More pic please?

Magnificent. The broken stonework at the bridge is incredibly well done. Your attention to detail is unmatched.

I'm a fan of big and well done castles and yours is really amazing! The work over the past months and the final effect of the all details are truly inspiring to all AFOLs all over the world. Congratulations! You deserve all features!

I think this castle is incredible, and to see it finally finished it is quite stunning!

it looks like you have built it on the floor, either for the extreme weight, or to make it easier for the children to play with it. I'm sure they will want too. :laugh: