Paul Boratko

Nathanael Kuipers' AWESOME Street Rod 42000 Alternate

Hi

this is the first instructions I bought - wont be the last.

I cant believe that this modell can be build with the 42000 set only (I build it from my parts, where a 42000 is included). This is so well designed. In my opinion even way better than model A and B of 42000 together. The F1 Racer is one of the sets nice to build, but when ready it do not touch you when kept on display.

The hot rod is a nice build and a very nice catcher!

Perfect - like it a lot and will keep it on display.

If you have not tried it - go for it!

No wonder, Natanael Kuipers is IMHO one of the best Lego designers worldwide. You should at least buy his instructions of his concept Car and of course not only buy but also build ;-) ... One of the best building experiences i ever had... And i have build a lot... ;-)

There is also a thread about this Concept Car here at EB... just use the search function

here the link to the official website: http://www.nkubate.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=30:concept-car&Itemid=566

Another great recommendation of a Kuipers model: A supercar build only from two sets: 8458 + 8466...

Edited by Kumbbl

Yes I visited his website ;O)

The concept car looks very nice - it is on my wish to build list. Unfortunately I am missing some of the older panels ... But as a matter of fact those come in real quick ;O)

You can print these out or only view online?

Do they have a white background?

:tongue:

You can print these out or only view online?

Do they have a white background?

:tongue:

The PDF one from my site can be printed out... The backgrounds are not white... I would think either way you're going to go through a lot of ink...

I think there is an option to ignore colours in foxreader when printing, so I take it there are a lot of pages lol, no matter I use cheap ink from amazon, I'll buy this soon. :thumbup:

just sent payment for pdf, how long before I get access ?

Thanks!

Nathanael is probably sleeping as it is nearing 4 a.m. in his area.. I can help you though.. check your inbox...

In UK pounds its £7.45 which is very reasonable for instructions of a quality moc so I sent the payment. :laugh:

After building I can say very professional job of design, instructions are very compact and efficient which is great for printing or using laptop/monitor, there is room for PF so I'll try that next.