Pepa Quin

MOC: Sudden Valley

Hello, all!

My latest scene comes from the awesome 4th season of Arrested Development.

9264196874_69ceabcbbe_z.jpg

I have now scrapped my original AD scene in favor of this smaller yet more interesting one. If you haven't yet seen the season, don't worry, there aren't too many spoilers here (and nothing big).The two houses are the big additions, of course, with the pool going in to fill space (and also because a third house would have blocked too much of the view).

9261422085_1bef3afa9e_m.jpg 9261423513_6d4c3ea9a7_m.jpg 9261427427_d1ed01df61_m.jpg

The full gallery can be found here. Enjoy!

-Matt

It sounds like something may happen suddenly..

Brilliant MOC. I love the show, although disappointed with the 4th season until the end when it all came together.

I've been meaning to make my own Bluth model home and stair car. Yours are brilliant though. Hard to compete with.

Keep up the great work!

Excellent house building there 'Pepa Quin' and neat looking airport steps truck......in a suburban street.....right.....? (sorry, I haven't watched the show) :blush:

Great work 'Pepa Quin' and Brick On ! :grin:

-What do you think of when you hear the words, Sudden Valley?

-Salad dressing, I think. But for some reason, I don't want to eat it.

Brilliant creation!

What a lovely scene. I'm not familiar with the show, but I really like the setting. My favourite details are the roofs. The use of plates reminds me of my childhood lego when I never had enough slopes. Also, plates create a less steep roof than the slopes would, and give a nice texture with the studs showing. Well done. :thumbup:

This looks like a nice little seem, I've haven't watched the show, although it's been recommended to me a few times. My favourite bit is the circular section in the tan house, very nice feature :wub:

Happy building :laugh:

YES! I just finished the second season, watched it straight through yesterday...this is perfect!

Love the RSO's in the pool! You'll have do a scene with them fleeing too! The original model home looks great.

-What do you think of when you hear the words, Sudden Valley?

-Salad dressing, I think. But for some reason, I don't want to eat it.

Me too. Hidden Valley Ranch, to be specific.

I'm amazed at how many people aren't familiar with the show, considering it is such a huge cult hit. I was luckily enough to watch it when it first aired and have loved it ever since. With the latest season, you have nailed it. I'd love to see more AD from you. You seem to know your stuff.

Funny. Something about this build gives it the sense of being miniland scale. Maybe it's the studs on the roofs and the amount of detail. But then you notice the minifigs, and realize it's much smaller. Makes it even more impressive to me!

LOVE that truck. Just perfect.