The Jersey Brick Guy

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

4 hours ago, Jiesdeo said:

Maybe even some new instrument moulds? A trumpet? A bass?

There was a trumpet in the 90s. Dust off that mold. :laugh:

7 hours ago, Jiesdeo said:

Maybe even some new instrument moulds? A trumpet? A bass?

Do Modular Buildin line get new molds before?

23 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Do Modular Buildin line get new molds before?

Only when it's borrowed from other sets released around the same time (for example, the 1x3 inverted arches in the Police Station).

1 hour ago, Lyichir said:

Only when it's borrowed from other sets released around the same time (for example, the 1x3 inverted arches in the Police Station).

Right. I doubt there would be new instrument molds in the next Modular set. Unless, there are new pieces from other sets or CMF.

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Right. I doubt there would be new instrument molds in the next Modular set. Unless, there are new pieces from other sets or CMF.

I was thinking the same but particularly given the Winter Village music shop didn't have any new moulded instruments it does seem unlikely. I suppose it is possible one of the figures in the next CMF wave could have one. I'd like a proper trumpet - there was an old bugle mould in the 90s Western theme.

Edited by lifeinplastic

13 minutes ago, lifeinplastic said:

I was thinking the same but particularly given the Winter Village music shop didn't have any new moulded instruments it does seem unlikely. I suppose it is possible one of the figures in the next CMF wave could have one. I'd like a proper trumpet - there was an old bugle mould in the 90s Western theme.

Agreed on the potential CMF suggestion. 

3 hours ago, Jdrewg said:

My question is: which modular to place it next to just as soon as I buy it and build it!?

I guess we will have to reserv our judgement until we see it. We have no idea what it would look like until we know which building we will plac the next modular building next to.

There is a picture of the box on Instagram.  Not sure if real or fake.  Box says Pizza, not Pizzeria.  No mention of jazz or music club.

4 hours ago, MartyMcFly said:

There is a picture of the box on Instagram.  Not sure if real or fake.  Box says Pizza, not Pizzeria.  No mention of jazz or music club.

Is it this one used by Brick Clicker? If so, I think it's just a MOC. It's a bit disingenuous by him not to note that in his videos.

It looks look like thre are no new musical instruments in CMF Series 24 so no trumpet or bass molds to add to jazz club then. 

I’m late to the discussion but I’m excited to see how this turns out. I’ve wanted some sort of Pizzeria Modular Building forever, and pairing it with a Jazz Club should be really fun. I think this will be a cool one.

On 11/17/2022 at 9:55 AM, Jdrewg said:

My question is: which modular to place it next to just as soon as I buy it and build it!?

The current open spot for me is next to the Corner Garage(garage bay side). Not very fitting for either a jazz club or pizzeria to be next to that...but the design of the building determines where it goes more than the contents of the building for me. 

What timeline does Lego traditionally hold for announcing the new modular? With a 1 January release I would have expected an official announcement already.

1 hour ago, hoppa said:

What timeline does Lego traditionally hold for announcing the new modular? With a 1 January release I would have expected an official announcement already.

A coupe years back the corner garage was announced on "cyber Monday" and the police station was officially announced on black Friday. So both end of November.

Bookshop and boutique hotel have been announced 6th/7th December.

Given lego would have teasered an announcement for cyber Monday (tomorrow) by now, an early December announcement is more likely...

Edited by Kallego

OMG still nothing.  lol  Come one lets gooooooo!

I'm caught up finally on what modulars or similar that we want.  I just bought the lighthouse during double VIP points which put me over the edge to be able to use all points to buy the Dr. Strange modular which now catches us up to where we want to be.  My kid still wants the daily bugle but I don't know.  I don't think it will blend in well with the other modulars. I don't know maybe i'm wrong.  Someone feel free to talk me into it.  Dr. Strange is on backorder so it is showing end of March!  We are pretty backed up on builds anyway.  I just finished part 3 of Ninjago city.  We didn't even touch last years modular yet.  

I also grabbed the first 2 of the little penny rides.  They are cool.  Will maybe look cool with the modulars in a city setup.  Wonder when the other 2 might show up.

On 11/28/2022 at 9:16 AM, Jdrewg said:

I've waited this long...

Right?! Sadly that doesn’t help the eagerness of wanting to see this thing already. 

Many people in the forum are taking as a certainty that the next modular IS a jazz club / pizzeria, but is it ? Since we are probably 1 week away or less of the reveal, is there someone very close to the Lego group could give us some real hints without actually disclosing it ( ex colors, number of stories, # minifigures, architecture, etc ) ?  
You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one 🎶   as a certain ex-Beatles has sung…