The Jersey Brick Guy

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

That's clearly a Minecraft set.

:laugh:

The color scheme looks fantastic.

The blue building on the right seems to have a brown door that's situated a bit higher than the sidewalk, just like the brownstone townhouse that came with the Pet Shop.

How great would it be to have 2 seperate 16-wide buildings again! Especially with another residential building that could be copied into other colors!

I'm really excited! :blush:

Well, it looks amazing to me, but it's more like a someone's MOC to me. I mean, I don't see they are putting this awesome tree in official set. Maybe it's just me. But once again - it does look amazing and I would be happy to spend 180$ :)

Btw, google images didn't show anything like this earlier, so it might be a real thing!

New color (blue) of the bird mold? 

5 minutes ago, emporio said:

if this is correct, i think it looks amazing

Agreed, the color scheme is gorgeous 

The more I look the more I fall in love :)

I noticed new color of a scarf piece! My heart is melted!)))

this one is so much better than, the previous one, that was such a let down, i have bought and build it and even put it in my city, but i really don't like it

Woah, this looks nothing like anything we've seen before. I agree that it kind of looks like someone's MOC, but I'm not sure why...

It looks like it would pair well with all the other modulars! I can see it next to the Green Grocer, Parisian Restaurant, Brick Bank, Assembly Square...

Can't wait for tomorrow's high resolution pictures.

29 minutes ago, Tigrou37 said:

Hello ! Here are some pictures from Lego Facebook:

F0643838-8493-4584-8813-1CD973546550.jpeg

That is adorable! I hope it’s real

Great that it’s another split modular too. The Shop on the left would suit lots of different “boutique” shops in an upmarket shopping street, and the house on the right looks like it can very easily be modded into different coloured houses by replacing the turquoise bricks and canopy over the window. A rainbow row of houses anyone?

I think i’ll be buying quite a few of these!

Edited by ElectroDiva

Oh boy, I was so intrigued by the modular's distinct look that I didn't even realize we would be able to split it into two 16x32 buildings!

Hooray!

That is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than this year's. 

Simply fantastic! :wub:

Also, new scarf color, new bird color and new recolor of the S17 Dance Instructor hairpiece. It's gotta be real 

Wow, this looks brilliant!
Already in the top area of my favourite modulars!

Found hi-res pics "elsewhere".

Is that a toy airplane stuck in the tree in the first picture? (A toy version of a toy airplane I mean :wink:)

Sorry, where did these pictures come from? If they are not from an official channel, then they are leaks and need to be removed until LEGO gives the ok.

35 minutes ago, ElectroDiva said:

That is adorable! I hope it’s real

Great that it’s another split modular too. The Shop on the left would suit lots of different “boutique” shops in an upmarket shopping street, and the house on the right looks like it can very easily be modded into different coloured houses by replacing the turquoise bricks and canopy over the window. A rainbow row of houses anyone?

I think i’ll be buying quite a few of these!

If this is the official model, (it seems so more than 90%) then so soooooooo good!!!! returned to its more European classic style ( IMO) !!!! Way better than DD and CG!!! I will definitely go  for it! Also, it is my 100% own opinion but could sense a bit or bricked1980's style from the design...,which I do like most :thumbup:

Edited by jaesroe