The Jersey Brick Guy

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Just now, Gorki247 said:

15:00 CET. Surely that would be only 3+ hrs to go

3 hours 15 now.

Just now, BrickFit26 said:

OMG. It totally feels like New Years because of the countdown. :laugh: see everyone when the countdown is finally over. :laugh_hard:

Jericho is gonna debut right? 

PS : hope everyone at least one person gets the joke:grin:

Edited by just_one

Just now, Johnnyeebaby said:

The build up to this is fantastic.

I cant wait.

I think it would be great if it was somthing completely different to anticipated.

what if it wasnt a garage / vet / apartments at all? :D

12 minutes ago, Gorki247 said:

15:00 CET. Surely that would be only 3+ hrs to go

15.00 CET would be 2pm in the UK wouldn't it? That means less than 3 hours to go! :sweet::sweet::sweet:

At 15:00 CET: We are sorry to say, but due to hackers, our files about the new modular have been erased....:cry_sad:

Just now, LegoSjaak said:

At 15:00 CET: We are sorry to say, but due to hackers, our files about the new modular have been erased....:cry_sad:

Very funny.?

Here's to a great start of the week. Waiting for the big surprise.

22 minutes ago, LegoSjaak said:

:grin: 

1 hour ago, The_Nev said:

and thanks @LegoModularFan for sharing those awesome designs! Should be interesting to compare some elements and techniques once we get pictures of the new one.

You’re welcome, indeed it’s going to be interesting to compare them!

Only 2 hours and 20 minutes until the reveal... :excited: :moar:

EDIT: Wow, there are so many replies in just a few minutes that this post and the one above didn’t merge...

Edited by LegoModularFan

Just now, Bainter-ban said:

So, we need to prepare. Where's the best platform to see the reveal? lego.com, instagram, facebook?

I guess Trump might do a pressmoment at 15.00 hours.. it must be very important news for him too...:laugh: So, CNN?  2 hours, 17 minutes

Edited by LegoSjaak

I usually wait a few minutes until brickset puts the press release up. Does TLG post the full press release on twitter or just the pictures?

2 hours 15 minutes

My bad luck...at exactly 15.00 hours.. i have to leave here at work, to collect my son for his swimming-lesson.....:enough:

Just now, LegoSjaak said:

I guess Trump might do a pressmoment at 15.00 hours.. it must be very important news for him too...:laugh: So, CNN?  2 hours, 17 minutes

"We're going to make history together. No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. The LEGO modular team will no longer settle for anything less than the best. This is the best modular yet. Trust me. The absolute best. It's the 100 % purest and most amazing thing we have ever designed. This is the real deal. The absolute best." 

"We're going to make history together. No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. The LEGO modular team will no longer settle for anything less than the best. This is the best modular yet. Trust me. The absolute best. It's the 100 % purest and most amazing thing we have ever designed. This is the real deal. The absolute best." 

Amazing :grin:

:laugh: We are gonna give the world what it needs...and we are gonna build a better Legoworld, brick by brick....even longer, greater and bigger than the Chinese Wall!

8 minutes ago, LegoSjaak said:

My bad luck...at exactly 15.00 hours.. i have to leave here at work, to collect my son for his swimming-lesson.....:enough:

My daughters swimming starts at 17:00, to my luck :) 

But where will the news be shown? lego.com? 

Holy smokes this is intense! I'm actually nervous!

2 hours to go!

Btw, I hope it goes without saying, and it probably won't be necessary, but to be on the safe side I will ask, can we make sure that images are shared here as soon as we have them? TIA!

Just now, jpx said:

But where will the news be shown? lego.com? 

That's what I'm not sure of, I know they've done some announcements on Facebook, some on twitter, some as a press release...

Anyone know what to expect?

24 minutes ago, LegoSjaak said:

Who needs to know how to swim when you can build modulars... :grin: 

I'm at work till 15:00, then online to see the new modular, and only then off to go home. I work till 16:00, but I'm pretty sure I won't do any work after 15:00. Even now, I'm already refreshing this page. :blush:

Just now, Redhead1982 said:

Who needs to know how to swim when you can build modulars... :grin: 

I'm at work till 15:00, then online to see the new modular, and only then off to go home. I work till 16:00, but I'm pretty sure I won't do any work after 15:00. Even now, I'm already refreshing this page. :blush:

Me too....haha.. i'm refreshing all the time... i will catch up my work later this week.....or not...haha...!!

1 hour ago, ncx said:

Well, you guys will get to see the final version before me, but I gotta get to bed... when I wake up, my Facebook feed will be flooded with Modular news lol

you have a good point. that would be a good way to say, this is how things used to be and our future is much brighter now because of it.

Hahahahaha I know how you feel! I’ll be waking up to the same thing in the morning. Loving the banter everyone...

looking forward to the reveal and everyone’s comments. I almost hope it’s not what they’re saying it is just to so we are all taken by a big surprise ? enjoy the countdown guys..

I don’t know what is the average age of this forum but reading all the hype about the countdown, sorry but we are not yet 16+ to be “legit” to build the next modular :cry3::rofl::moar: !