Eurobricks Event 2014 - Information Topic

.....as Alistair Ryan has suggested.

Who is he? :tongue:

Why do nearly all the members here spell my name wrong. :look:

Why do nearly all the members here spell my name wrong. :look:

Because you have a weird name Alisdeer :tongue:

Because you have a weird name Alisdeer :tongue:

Hey you,you go back and play with your little soldiers. :snicker:

Hmm, what if I fly to Oslo, then Stockholm after 1-2 days, then head down to Billund with the Swedes then fly from Billund to London with Pandufuses and fly home from Heathrow? Wonder if that's a good plan, might require some lifts and couch surfing though :look::blush:

I'm really looking forward to this, missing out on another EB event is not an option.

Hmm, what if I fly to Oslo, then Stockholm after 1-2 days, then head down to Billund with the Swedes then fly from Billund to London with Padufuses and fly home from Heathrow? Wonder if that's a good plan, might require some lifts and couch surfing though :look::blush:

Awesome, I'm sure your plan will work out one way or another and it will be great to finally meet you in person! :sweet:

Now, choices choices! I had the option to fly from Cardiff last time, but that had a changeover at Amsterdam, BMI fly directly to Billund from Birmingham... I am not sure what Bristol offers.

Hmm, what if I fly to Oslo, then Stockholm after 1-2 days, then head down to Billund with the Swedes then fly from Billund to London with Pandufuses and fly home from Heathrow? Wonder if that's a good plan, might require some lifts and couch surfing though :look::blush:

Sounds like a plan :sweet:. And contrary to Quarry, I have a car :wink:

I'd like to come with my son and my husband, we are all AFOL :laugh:

I must see ....work, school, money :blush: but it's a great occasion

Oh my God my English is simple enough .... how I could do? :laugh:

After talking to Redhead and Cwetqo about this years event, I'm very tempted to join them next year. I'm really looking forward to this event and hope nothing comes in between ...

I definetely have this on my list for 2014. I am not sure if I understood everything correct: Is it possible to come with a motorhome and camp on that "campingsite"? There is nothing mentioned on the website or the map but I think the picture on the first page of this thread shows campers as well.

I'm in =D Going to drive down and bring along my tent. Just to be sure not disturbing people with my snoring =p

eiker,

I hope it is a very large tent so we can throw all the loud snorers in there with you... before they disturb the peace! Can't have too many tired builders due to lack of sleep...hahaha!

I definetely have this on my list for 2014. I am not sure if I understood everything correct: Is it possible to come with a motorhome and camp on that "campingsite"? There is nothing mentioned on the website or the map but I think the picture on the first page of this thread shows campers as well.

It should be possible I think. I suggest you drop the camping an email to make sure.

Maybe fly to Hamburg and then by train to Kolding and change to a bus.

But then again 3 hours in a train/on a bus...

I remember taking the train from Esbjerg to Hamburg via Kolding about seven years ago... is that little train across the Danish/German border still going? I found it very charming :)

Sounds like a plan :sweet:. And contrary to Quarry, I have a car :wink:

Pist: how big is your car :look:

Pist: how big is your car :look:

What do you want to put in it? :look:

Hint: have you forgotten what car I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of? :wink:

What do you want to put in it? :look:

Hint: have you forgotten what car I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of? :wink:

Myself :look:

I got a ride in one on Sunday... it's like riding a roller coaster! the instantaneous acceleration is unnerving.

Myself :look:

I got a ride in one on Sunday... it's like riding a roller coaster! the instantaneous acceleration is unnerving.

Yourself should fit just fine :wink:

But will his ego fit as well? :wink:

I wouldn't know, is it that big? :look:

We will come via Hamburg as well, maybe we can arrange some car sharing as well... :grin:

Hi all, I'm definitely in! Jay, looking forward to it already! :)

We will come via Hamburg as well, maybe we can arrange some car sharing as well... :grin:

Hey,

I suppose so far the only car going from HH is the one stopping by from Munich. Unless you are planning to drive yourself! I don't know if I will be going on my own or if my other half will join us again. (He'll have to, it will be our anniversary weekend and is there anything cooler than celebrating your anniversary at the original Legoland? No there isn't! :D) In that case there will be two of us in need of a lift. *ramble*

Edited by Miss Kyle

I will definitely drive on my own as I plan to sleep in my humble car... :D But that depends on the question if it will be ready until then.