eldiano

Reviews on Eurobricks

Hi, I was curious to know if it would be possible to sort topics on this forum into a specific group like reviews, I have a hard time finding reviews from different sets, and it would be neat if they can be sorted out into a subforum, for easier indexing or something... thank you either way

Many (All? Sci-fi only links to the SiegDex) of the theme forums have a Review Index, though they're not all set up the same way or linked to in the same place. There's also the site-wide Set Index (SiegDex), but it's incomplete.

We do have a Master Index for our reviews which is a good place to start searching, until the day the Set Index mentioned by Brickdoctor is complete.

Thank guys for the heads up, but unfortunately the review I am looking for is not listed in there, with that said, this should be pinned to the top for easier finding!!!

Have you tried searching the board using the number of whatever set you're looking for? It might be the easiest way to find a review that's not listed in the index.

Thank guys for the heads up, but unfortunately the review I am looking for is not listed in there, with that said, this should be pinned to the top for easier finding!!!

Hey! Good question. I often use Google to search for stuff on the site. Just type eurobricks review and the set number and you're good to go.

Joe

Have you tried searching the board using the number of whatever set you're looking for? It might be the easiest way to find a review that's not listed in the index.

Hey! Good question. I often use Google to search for stuff on the site. Just type eurobricks review and the set number and you're good to go.

Joe

Leo Crimson, yes I tried almost anything to find something, even if I narrow to set number, I get multiple resutls, but thanks for the google suggestion, it goes without saying about the search function. This happens on all forums though, some harder to search than others.

Try using the Advanced Search. (It's the little gear next to the normal search bar.) Enter the set number as the search term (This won't work with old sets that have numbers of fewer than four digits, though.), under 'Match' change the second dropdown to 'Only search in titles'. That will bring up all the topics that have that set number in the title, which is usually going to be only reviews, press releases, and the occasional mod. You can further refine the search if you know which theme forum the review should be in by selecting a forum in the 'Find in forum' section. (And you can select multiple forums by holding down Ctrl/Cmd while you click the names of the forums there.)

I've found the that best way to search is to hit google and type site:eurobricks.com xxx ... xxx being setnumber/whatever you're looking for .. (important not to use space between site & : & eurobricks.com)

I use Brickset. You search the set, open its page and go into "reviews" section. EB review should be right on top.

The next question is: Are you sure the set is reviewed?

Yeah, which one are you looking for?