Sign in to follow this  
BelosveT

MOC:invasion

Hi!)

Was building a long time, but the quality of the picture all messed ..... ( Inspired by the work of flicker. Author Imagine Rigney). My work is more modest, and even worse in every way, but as it is:

0_bad10_9574b235_XL.jpg

0_bad0b_b563127b_XL.jpg

0_bad0e_ef48297f_XL.jpg

0_bad0e_ef48297f_XL.jpg

0_bad0f_a8250333_XL.jpg

На этом всё!)Благодарю за внимание.

I could never sleep at night with that in my bedroom! Hope it lives somewhere else in your place!

Like your river and skyscrapers; nice legs, too!

I agree with Legogal, this thing looks a little creepy :laugh: Excellent micro buildings, the flame effects are great :classic:

I take it you quite liked Mass Effect, eh? The invader is really well built, but I think that if you added more towers to it would be spectacular!

That bug vehicle is amazing! *oh2* Terrorizing the local population is an essential part of any successful invasion. I agree, maybe you could add a bunch more buildings in the same color and style, but of various sizes to fill out the cityscape a bit more. Looks great, though!

Thanks for sharing.

I reallylike your"bug". Looks like he (??) is doing a good job of terrorizing the locals. Your micro buildings are great. Your landscape is also quite nice, but a few more buildings would definately add to it.

Andy D

I love the bug too - I think it's good/big enough to adapt to minifig-scale, too.

Add a little Blacktron colour, maybe. ;)

I like the mecha, but it's the representation of the damage that the city is experiencing is where the interest lies. You've done a good job there, but as the others have remarked it might need more buildings (and more destruction!)

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thanks for your comments! I know that the city is empty .. Few buildings .. But in Russsia Lego is more expensive than in the U.S. and Europe .. and I have little Lego sets .. Therefore, my work does not seem to be complete.

Edited by BelosveT