soccerkid6

Traveling with Friends (built by my little bro)

My younger brother, age 11, built this scene.

After meeting with his friends, Kendrick prepared for another journey. This time he was traveling with his friends as a trader. Their wagon contains tools and cloth:

img_2319.jpg

img_2321.jpg

img_2324.jpg

Credit for tree design goes to Mark of Falworth.

He would appreciate any feedback :classic:

Nice! your little bro can build better then I can :cry_sad: . It looks really nice, love the tree! The figures are great, and as always, I am looking forward to see more MOCs from your little bro.

Another great MOC! Why isn't he making a bigger MOC? I would like to see that. :wink:

Nice! your little bro can build better then I can :cry_sad: . It looks really nice, love the tree! The figures are great, and as always, I am looking forward to see more MOCs from your little bro.

Thanks jeroenaa, he had fun designing the figs for this scene :classic:

Another great MOC! Why isn't he making a bigger MOC? I would like to see that. :wink:

Thanks, and the next one is quite a bit bigger :wink:

Sweet, soccerkid. Your brother has some skill! (Had to restrain myself from saying "some skill with a blade...")

And tell Mark that's a really great palm tree.

Sweet, soccerkid. Your brother has some skill! (Had to restrain myself from saying "some skill with a blade...")

And tell Mark that's a really great palm tree.

Thanks, he is improving quite quickly as a builder :classic:

I really like the wagon, it looks great.

Thanks, he worked on that for quite a while :classic:

To echo the comments of others your little brother is an amazing builder(probably better than me :dsad2:).I love the carriage design and the figs.

I can see where you get your talent from :classic:!

Edited by LegoDrake

To echo the comments of others your little brother is an amazing builder(probably better than me :dsad2:).I love the carriage design and the figs.

I can see where you get your talent from :classic:!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing what he builds as he gets older :classic:

Nice scene! The canopy on the wagon looks great.

I am impressed by your little bro's building skills! :thumbup: great combination and balance of parts and colours! :thumbup:

Wow! Your bro can certainly build! She's a beauty to say the least!

Thanks!

I am impressed by your little bro's building skills! :thumbup: great combination and balance of parts and colours! :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

Nice MOC.

I look to the canopy on the wagon, and I see, that your little brother likes it really! I'm browsing in historz topic from newest to older and I see it in third MOC. :grin:

Nice! your little bro can build better then I can :cry_sad: "snip" I am looking forward to see more MOCs from your little bro.

Same here! tell your brother he's a really good builder. In my opinion by the time he's 16, and his brain has developed further, he'll be one of the best MoCers we have on here, (in GoH anyway) I know where not supposed to mention if we are underage but some people on here cough me cough have been allowed to stay. I personally thing that you should talk to an admin (mabye Z because he rules GoH lol) about him having an account on here, I mean his building level is certainly up to scratch... anyway well done to your brother, tell him to keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Same here! tell your brother he's a really good builder. In my opinion by the time he's 16, and his brain has developed further, he'll be one of the best MoCers we have on here, (in GoH anyway) I know where not supposed to mention if we are underage but some people on here cough me cough have been allowed to stay. I personally thing that you should talk to an admin (mabye Z because he rules GoH lol) about him having an account on here, I mean his building level is certainly up to scratch... anyway well done to your brother, tell him to keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Thanks, he will join EB eventually, but for know he's too young :classic:

Wow, he is really talented. Do you know when he started building with lego? Tell him to keep up the good work! :wink:

He only really started building with LEGO when he was maybe 8-9, before that he just found pieces for his older brothers to build with :wink:

Great Moc! Your brother can build better than me as well! Very solid clean build! Please give my compliments to your brother.