Lipko

Little Manual Rally Car "Kisauto"

Hi all!

I finished the manual version of the little motorized rally car.

kisauto_09.jpg

kisauto_13.jpg

kisauto_25.jpg

kisauto_19.jpg

kisauto_chassis_12.jpg

schematic_01_03.jpg

I'm making pdf instructions for it and I plan to submit a modified (single color) version on Cuusoo. I think this model would have chances for approval because it is relatively small and simple, no expensive PF stuff but some pieces in new colors (now, it would be impossible to make the body from a single color). I will make a MLCad version and modified instructions for the Cuusoo project.

The whole idea of manualization and polishing the model came from Rm8's reply.

More pictures if the folder becomes public:

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=530532

Video:

Edited by Lipko

SUPER!!!CUUSOO PLEASE!

Edited by rm8

Great manualization ;) I think the 3 colors are good for this model, I can't think of it completly in red. Cusoo is a awesome idea for this small model which is packed full with functions :) only thing to do is to stabilise the steering rack, loking somewhat woobly :D

Edited by bricky300

I like the 3 colours, it jumps out at me as a rally car more for some reason, the cars cool

I like how tight mechanics in the car are, two axles almost intersect in the middle of the car!

Wow, I like how its so compact yet has a lot of functions! I would definitley love to build this

Edited by Rishab N

This is, indeed, a lovely little bugger :) I like the tricolor scheme as well, and I like how you added a working steering wheel. Great work!

That's very, very nice. The colour scheme is brilliant. It's a good looking neat car. Thanks for the pictures of the chassis (my to do list gets longer) I hope to build something similar soon. That's a model we should all build. I would love to see more variations.

H

Amazing! Would be a great official model too :wink: manual functions lots of details and great bodywork, all in a small package :thumbup:

Very fun looking. I really like that the engine was made without the pre-made engine block pieces and that it has a bunch of good functionality without PF. I'd support it on cuusoo - it actually might get through the gauntlet.

This could be a winner for sure, will not cost loads to build but has lots of very attractive features, nice one

The system combining both wheel and HoG steering is genius! I haven't seen it before, and I don't have the imagination or skill to build that :laugh:

I like your car. It's amazing that such a small model features so many functions. I have one technical question: how did you fix piston blocks in exact angle?