Sign in to follow this  
Seaber

Hogwarts Vignettes

I had some time on my hands, a week ago before I came home from uni. Using the small amounts of bricks I had there, I made a few Hogwarts Vignettes to pass the time and to try some different building styles. Due to the small number of bricks, sometimes I had to substitute colours, but I'm still happy with most of them. I'll put them up in the order I made them.

Seamus and Neville on the lakefront. Seamus is skimming stones and Neville is practicing Wingardium Leviosa. Trevor the Toad is contemplating life.

vrh6.jpg

Lupin's Office. Lupin is relaxing in his office with his favourite panacea - chocolate. His Wolfsbane potion is ready by the window, the tank behind his desk is ready for its next occupant, and he is casually perusing the confiscated Marauder's Map.

jxrn.jpg

Slytherin Common Room. Crabbe is finishing his pumpkin juice as Pansy Parkinson looks at the timetable to see which class she has next.

nnlq.jpg

The Humpback Witch Statue. Harry slides down the cute and sets of through the underground passage to meet his friends in Hogsmeade. Snape surveys the statue with interest.

5rpx.jpg

The Chamber of Secrets. Ron moves to clear the rubble that Lockhart blasted from the ceiling when his spell backfired. Lockhart is humming tunelessly.

rnhq.jpg

The Dungeon Corridor. Ginny is taken by suprise when the Bloody Barron drifts though the wall in front of her, through the stalagmite and stalactite formation.

uiy5.jpg

The Prank. Fred (or is that George?) floods the bathroom to make Quirrell late for class.

n61b.jpg

Edited by Seaber

Vignettes are definitely my favourite type of MOCs. And the ones you presented are very good. My favourite of the bunch is the Quirrel one. I guess because I just like the character. And even faceless Georgew doesn'r scare me off. :tongue:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Thanks! I think the Bilbo face looks good on Quirrell. If only he had Saberwing40k's colour changed torso though! :D

Oops, sorry for forgetting your face twins!

Indeed, but LEGO's version, even recoloured, is still far from perfection. :grin:

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Thank you everyone!

P.S. @Penguin, been a massive fan of your Harry Potter figs for ages!

Cute vignettes! I love them already, since they're Harry Potter related, but I think my favorite is the Slytherin Common Room one! Nice job!

Many thanks! I have another few vignettes lined up now I'm home, but I'm finding having a lot of bricks to work with is more restricting than liberating!

It's always nice to see our favorite forgotten wizard. Great scenes and builds. They all convey quite a story.

Those are really neat!

My favorite is Lupin's Office. I like the chest drawer design you chose. :classic:

Lego Spy