Sandy

Heroica RPG Rules & FAQ

33 minutes ago, Rconn0 said:

“Well, its about time I stretched the old legs again,” Rethinal mutters as he signs up for quest 158 Color me shocked.

I hate to tell you this but that quest is long been done. Maybe @Waterbrick Down could let you in the last quest I am sure a PM could be sent out. And while I have WBD attention maybe the hall thread should be updated. :sceptic: 

14 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

I hate to tell you this but that quest is long been done. Maybe @Waterbrick Down could let you in the last quest I am sure a PM could be sent out. And while I have WBD attention maybe the hall thread should be updated. :sceptic: 

Yep, working on that right now.

@Rconn0 Sorry, we're on the last quest of the game, unfortunately. Be on the lookout in this thread to see what develops next. Otherwise, I'd definitely encourage you to check out the rest of the games thread.

Well that’s unfortunate. I guess that’s what I get for being inactive for almost a year. So is the whole game system being put to a close now?

Edited by Rconn0

Can I get some verification on some wepons types the instrument & wand.

Are they consider ranged?

And does the wand just blast out random element types (unless it has a gem installed)? Is my thinking right on this or am I getting something wrong. 

Plus, is their something else of note that I could be missing with the wand & instrument. 

Instruments are ranged, wands are not.

5 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

OoC: It is, but aren't you immune to Hastened?

Do you mean, "If Germ can, he targets C, if C is dead, he targets D"?

Basically yes to both of those questions. I was trying to change targets if @Waterbrick Down has any concerns he can say so. I was trying to make things less wordy, plus I put it in parentheses to indicate a back up condition. 

13 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Basically yes to both of those questions. I was trying to change targets if @Waterbrick Down has any concerns he can say so. I was trying to make things less wordy, plus I put it in parentheses to indicate a back up condition. 

Yep, I understand what you're going for.

Ok, I have these "Candles" in my possession. And I am wondering do they do something special. For some reason I got "Legend of Zelda" in my head, and in the first game it had two types of candle(s) for items. So, I guess this is mainly directly @Waterbrick Down but if anyone else has an example I would like to know. 

1 minute ago, samurai-turtle said:

Ok, I have these "Candles" in my possession. And I am wondering do they do something special. For some reason I got "Legend of Zelda" in my head, and in the first game it had two types of candle(s) for items. So, I guess this is mainly directly @Waterbrick Down but if anyone else has an example I would like to know. 

What quest were they from?

Off hand, I'd guess they fulfill the same role as Torches - namely, light a certain number of squares ahead, on quests that do that sort of thing.

Just now, Lind Whisperer said:

What quest were they from? 

If you are asking about the "candles" I got them in #159, so the current one we are on. I just grabbed some from a broom closet. 

Well I figured they could light a place up. And probably be use to burn objects too. Plus, if it helps @Waterbrick Down put under the tool category. 

1 hour ago, samurai-turtle said:

If you are asking about the "candles" I got them in #159, so the current one we are on. I just grabbed some from a broom closet. 

Well I figured they could light a place up. And probably be use to burn objects too. Plus, if it helps @Waterbrick Down put under the tool category. 

Yep they're a light source.

Can Heroes change gear in a single turn? Or does it take two turns - one to take off the gear, one to put on the new?

Also, can applying Venoms to Weapons count as a Crescent Free Item action?

4 minutes ago, Lind Whisperer said:

Can Heroes change gear in a single turn? Or does it take two turns - one to take off the gear, one to put on the new?

Also, can applying Venoms to Weapons count as a Crescent Free Item action?

It takes one turn to replace gear.

Yes putting a venom on a weapon counts for a Crescent Free Item action.

Just to be clear, does defeating all of the Aspects and getting moved to the Center move the roots with us, or do we just lose our shot entirely when the last Aspect goes down?

10 hours ago, Flipz said:

Just to be clear, does defeating all of the Aspects and getting moved to the Center move the roots with us, or do we just lose our shot entirely when the last Aspect goes down?

The roots will move with you.

12 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

The roots will move with you.

So are the roots rooted to the ground?

10 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

From a battle perspective, they become available targets to the center area.

Sorry, I was just playing with the words.