Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

[MOC] Lady Fett

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hubba hubba, Boba! Looking through my collection of builds, I noticed a serious lack of female figs. Inspired by pages like Sexy Star Wars Girls, I decided to try a new theme. A recent trend in SW Cosplay seems to be women dressing up as male characters from the saga. I thought this would be a fun idea to try in Lego.

fett1.jpg

fett2.jpg

Woa! Boba got back!

fett3.jpg

"She's no good to me dead!"

fett4.jpg

Depending on how well-received this is, I plan on continuing with more female SW characters. Next up: Lady Vader!

Lol, that is awesome! I like your rendition of her "back"! Great job!

That’s just wrong man! Please don’t make anymore of these, it scares me! I can’t stop laughing at that butt!

Both cleavage and cheeks - no matter the sex a Fett always comes well equipped ;)

Great Concept and well thought out build, keep them coming :)

That’s just wrong man! Please don’t make anymore of these, it scares me! I can’t stop laughing at that butt!

Well, you'll be pretty disappointed, since I plan to build a series of female SW characters. Sorry. :laugh:

Both cleavage and cheeks - no matter the sex a Fett always comes well equipped ;)

Great Concept and well thought out build, keep them coming :)

Ha! Nicely worded. :wink:

LOL, very cool MOC.

What other SW characters are you thinking about? How about a Lady TIE Pilot, or Lady AT-AT driver?

Oh, so you're the reason there's a picture of a female Mandalorian's posterior atop the flickr widget in the blog's sidebar. :tongue:

Evidently, your creativity in variations on characters is astoundingly, enviably limitless. All I’m going to say is that I think you've done a great job on the facial features.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Oh, so you're the reason there's a picture of a female Mandalorian's posterior atop the flickr widget in the blog's sidebar. :tongue:

Evidently, your creativity in variations on characters is astoundingly, enviably limitless. All I’m going to say is that I think you've done a great job on the facial features.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Hahaha! Leave it to me to shake things up. :laugh: I'm glad you like the face because that was actually the hardest part to design. Thanks for blogging me too. :classic:

Does every female has to to be half naked?? :angry:

OOps sorry, forgot I'm a male... I shouldn't have spent the day building in the Friends line... Nice one M<0><0<DSWIM !! :grin:

Does every female has to to be half naked?? :angry:

OOps sorry, forgot I'm a male... I shouldn't have spent the day building in the Friends line... Nice one M<0><0<DSWIM !! :grin:

Haha! Well, they don't HAVE to be, but it doesn't hurt. And it certainly helps draw in fans and comments. :wink:

LOL, very cool MOC.

What other SW characters are you thinking about? How about a Lady TIE Pilot, or Lady AT-AT driver?

My next set of figs will be Lady Vader and her Femtroopers, after I order some more parts. I do plan on Hannah Solo and Chewie-liscous as well.

Female Boba's butt gave me the giggles. :laugh: You've done a good job here and I can't wait to see the others.

-Dutch

Can't seem to find any comments from females about your female...did I miss something?

She looks like she might be cold (without clothes), and are you sure she is still breathing with such a tiny waist?

And can she really walk/fight/whatever the heck she is supposed to do in those HIGH heels?

Could some other women please give their opinions and help me out here?

Can't seem to find any comments from females about your female...did I miss something?

She looks like she might be cold (without clothes), and are you sure she is still breathing with such a tiny waist?

And can she really walk/fight/whatever the heck she is supposed to do in those HIGH heels?

[/quoteThanks! ]I've been wondering the same thing, as far as comments from females. Well, obviously, this lies under the nerdboy fantasy of scantily clad SW women and isn't meant to be taken totally seriously.. As far as the waist-size, keep in mind the limits of Lego pieces; this is the best I could do at this scale. As far as her high heels, she has a jetpack. :wink:

I'm not female but I understand where Legogal is coming from. I imagine it would be somewhat alienating when the only way your sex is caricatured in this format is by showing bare skin and T&A... Clever parts use, but there are so many more parts and potential designs, try something different when you move on to Vader? Just my 2¢; I am not trying to knock down your moc.

I'm not female but I understand where Legogal is coming from. I imagine it would be somewhat alienating when the only way your sex is caricatured in this format is by showing bare skin and T&A... Clever parts use, but there are so many more parts and potential designs, try something different when you move on to Vader? Just my 2¢; I am not trying to knock down your moc.

Thanks! I know where she's coming from, too. Believe me, I love and respect women a great deal. What's ironic is that women in real life dress this way and go to conventions. So, who's really alienating who?

One of your best creations 'MOOD'......she goes to the same bikini shop as the one Leia's metal bikini came from ! :laugh:

I can't wait to see a female Vader........fingers crossed with no PMS ! :laugh:

Brick On 'MOOD' ! :grin:

My lord what a... oh sorry honey just checking out some lego mocs, be there in a moment.