Sign in to follow this  
soundwave_sw

Seaside Town

Hi all, Here is a layout I did recently. The front section was custom built for this event. It was inspired and supposed to loosely resemble Neuhoff in Denmark. I used over 40 different colors and fun trying to make as many different styles. It was a great exercise in using many of my random windows, doors, and roof slopes, and rare colors that I have acquired over the years but didn't have enough to do anything large scale with. Most of the boats were also recently made and came out well for what I was aiming for. The back section has some of my larger town buildings some of which are somewhat new. Total layout is about 8x8 feet. Enjoy! 9121154465_c5e82d0fca_c.jpg9121167265_e9c381e5e7_z.jpg9123378000_2828310606_z.jpg9121169327_1822022165_z.jpg More pics on my Flickr stream

AWESOME layout 'soundwave_sw'......8x8 eh......now I know what size to beat at my next train meet ! :wink:

Wonderful combo of modulars and MOC's......Brick On 'soundwave_sw' ! :grin:

Wowza! That is one AMAZING city 'soundwave_sw' I really like the harbor scene and the boats. Great job :laugh::thumbup:

looks great - fantastic colours on the houses.

Amazing layout. My favourite is the waterfront with nicely coloured buildings and a very classic town feel to it.

Very well done!

Awesome work. Great layout and so much to see. I especially like Optimus Prime driving down the street.

Ooooooooh where to start???? It's an awesome layout, there's so much to look at! I'll start with the black sports car in this pic-

9121167265_e9c381e5e7_z.jpg

Do you have any more pics?

Also, I love the Prowler in your Flickr folder, that might just be my favourite sci-fi moc to date!