Kai NRG

Inside Kaliphlin - 14 Days, 7 Builders, and 22 MOCs Later

We hope you've all enjoyed your two week stay Inside Kaliphlin! After 14 days of non-stop posting, we are please to present you with 22 high-quality MOCs (even if I do say so myself...), spread out all over the Siccus Badlands!

9188751368_e7de02d18b.jpg

(You can check out a map of all the locations here - mouse over for the locations!)

I'm sure it's been easy to sit back and watch the sandstorm, but I can tell you it wasn't quite so easy on this side of the line! Coordinating everything has been quite a challenge (though certainly a fun one)! As the member who cooked up the first (crazy) idea, I sent the first PM on April 27th - yikes that was quite a long time ago! I was hoping to have say seven builds ready for the 15th of May... yeah, that was a long time ago too...

Anyway, when person after person reported unavailable until June, (only Kayne was immediately favorable, and may I say that was very encouraging, with almost everyone else saying they couldn't make it), I figured we'd just have to push it back. Which we did - and the rest is history! :grin:

It's been a blast working with Kayne, Erynlasgalen, Masa of Kaliphlin, Gideon, Skaforhire, and robuko, I sure hope to do it again (with some of the rest of you too!), and I hope that all those who've been watching our tour Inside Kaliphlin have also been inspired! We'd love to see the wonders of Avalonia now! :wink:

Just in case you've missed them, below is a list of all 22 of Inside Kaliphlin's builds:

Day 1 - The Withered Woods

Day 2 - The Jungles of Gorr

Day 3 - The Lone Mountain

Day 4 - The Qar-Akhen Marshes

Day 5 - The Dune Sea

Day 6 - The Great Dragonboat Race

Day 7 - Arkbri Falls

Day 8 - Okatowan Gardens

Day 9 - The Triumphal Arch of Petraea

Day 10 - Amrakect Market

Day 11 - One Year Party

Day 12 - The Lion Dance

Day 13 - The Fighting Pit of Mophet

Day 13.5 - Digging for History

Day 14 - Chasing Oliphants

Day 14.5 - Sunset Bay

Final Day - The Warrior's Wreath

Final Day - Black Oil Field

Final Day - Homes of Petraea

Final Day - Temple of Tiktok

Final Day - Devil's Island

Final Day - Rakath Mountain Ritual

Edited by Kai NRG

what a blast you started there! I was a little buisy lately so I didn't manage to comment on all the mocs, but they surely were great ones! Great job Kaliphlin!

Great work Kaliphlin! Good work Kai setting this up, collaborative efforts like these make GoH what it is :thumbup:

Great work to all of you for the great MOCs that you have presented :thumbup: :thumbup:

We'd love to see the wonders of Avalonia now! :wink:

What is this? a more or less veiled suggestion? :tongue:

Great work Kai and the rest of the builders for putting this project together... it's been a treat to watch it unfold! You've certainly inspired me. :thumbup:

Thanks for posting these all in one place, what a wonderful project and well executed as well.

Firstly I'd like to say how amazing all of these MOCs have been!

I mostly hang around the Town forum but often lurk in the Historic & Pirate Forums and this GoH forum. Although I have no idea about how the GoH works or anything, I can appreciate a good MOC when I see it, and all of these have been exceptional. And I have also enjoyed playing 'tourist' and learning a little bit about Kaliphlin.

I look forward to more amazing MOCs in this forum, happy building all :laugh:

A great effort guys, I was looking forward to builds each day. Well done! :wub:

We'd love to see the wonders of Avalonia now! :wink:

Actually, something like the "Wonders" the build in Age of Empires would be a nice challenge.

Thanks to all! I'm glad you enjoyed the expedition!

...Actually, something like the "Wonders" the build in Age of Empires would be a nice challenge.

Wonders eh? Wait and see... :wink:

(Though actually I don't know what wonders in Age of Empires looks like.)

Actually, something like the "Wonders" the build in Age of Empires would be a nice challenge.

Perhaps an idea for a Book 2 challenge to build the Wonders of Historica? :classic:

These MOC's are very nice. I like how every MOC has a totally different look. The Dune Sea is one of my favourites. It's simple but effective look is just perfect.

By the way: The link "Final Day - Temple of Tiktok" directs to the topic of "Day 14 - Chasing Oliphants."

These MOC's are very nice. I like how every MOC has a totally different look. The Dune Sea is one of my favourites. It's simple but effective look is just perfect.

By the way: The link "Final Day - Temple of Tiktok" directs to the topic of "Day 14 - Chasing Oliphants."

:blush: Thanks for letting me know!

Well done guys! I will have a better look through all the builds soon.

Thanks ISC, and a huge thanks for front-paging us and also to Ecc for mentioning it!