soccerkid6

Kendrick's Journey Pt. 4 (built by my little bro)

Built by my 11 year old brother, I helped him a bit with the wall design for this build.

Kendrick and Basil have almost reached their destination, now they are just about to enter the city where Kendrick will meet his companions:

img_2173.jpg

img_2174.jpg

img_2176.jpg

He would appreciate any comments/criticism :classic:

I wish I had the opportunity to build these things when I was 11! I must say he did very well, I'm a fan of that wall. :wub: Edit: I didn't see the goat with the apples the first time, but how cuteee.

Edited by Dutchy

I wish I had the opportunity to build these things when I was 11! I must say he did very well, I'm a fan of that wall. :wub: Edit: I didn't see the goat with the apples the first time, but how cuteee.

Thanks Dutchy! I think he did quite well myself :grin:

That poor goat looks a bit overburdened there! :laugh: The wall is very nice, and the landscaping is neat! It might look more natural if the path wasn't quite so straight though. But your brother did a very nice job anyways!

Your brother is showing again that he have great skills. I remember his earlier MOC's (like that beach hotel or something). Very nice. Give him high five! :thumbup:

I really like the wall design and tan coloring!

Thanks, he likes his tan too :classic:

That poor goat looks a bit overburdened there! :laugh: The wall is very nice, and the landscaping is neat! It might look more natural if the path wasn't quite so straight though. But your brother did a very nice job anyways!

Goats are pretty sturdy animals, those are some large apples though :look: Good point about the path, thanks for the comment :classic:

Your brother is showing again that he have great skills. I remember his earlier MOC's (like that beach hotel or something). Very nice. Give him high five! :thumbup:

Thanks monsinjor, he did make a beach hotel before, and I will :thumbup:

Love the wall! Very nice work on the doors! Those are some massive apples! :laugh:

Love the wall! Very nice work on the doors! Those are some massive apples! :laugh:

Thanks Infernum! I'd never really realized how out of scale LEGO apples were before :laugh:

right,Thanks Infernum! I'd never really realized how out of scale LEGO apples were before 7.gif

Edited by royallqq

right,Thanks Infernum! I'd never really realized how out of scale LEGO apples were before 7.gif

I know, an apple bigger than your head?!? I guess most LEGO elements are out of scale though :laugh: