Sign in to follow this  
tatertots

Galaxy Squad bug squad ships and story lines

Having fun with the Galaxy Squad theme. Lovin' this series of sets (and pieces!)

Back at the nest bug neophytes build a new egg with crystals from the planet while more mature bugs patrol the area.

9185416798_b70f09479b_z.jpg

Young bug posing with his new viper. "How you doin' ?" (said with thick New York accent)

9183198985_865a0628b5.jpg

Bug patrol ship

9161360721_a06949f916_z.jpg

The landing mechanism for the bug patrol unit. Lower wings tuck back and the third leg swings down. Surprisingly stable. The angles coming off the bar frame for the wings. I've got an 2L axil going through the back of the bar frame to the plate (with holes) on the front to add some strength.

9161360617_a70ed53b1d_z.jpg

In 1979 Denmark quietly launched the Earth's first deep space exploration ship. Little did they know that their first encounter would be with the bugs

9183162721_57573cb126_z.jpg

Yeah the hood is hard to see over but that's the price you pay when you wanna look good in your viper.

9183199191_f9b3fdc773_z.jpg

Full sized photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43138245@N07/sets/72157634379329733/

Edited by tatertots

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particularly the Classic Space ship taking flight :wink:

Nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I like in particularly the Classic Space ship taking flight :wink:

That's my favourite bit as well. Just asking is the ship a mod or an alternate build of 70700 cause it looks a lot like it :classic:

Yeah, I LOVED that set-up. Might have to copy it.

Glad I took a look at this thread. To be quite honest Galaxy Squad and the bug stuff doesn't really do it for me, though you've got some nice MOCs there...