I know the date I am wondering what time. Is it midnight everywhere?

I doubt it'll be sold out in a matter of hours, days possibly so does the exact time really matter?

Ok well if you are that sure, I guess it doesn't matter. I just want to make sure I will get one. Wouldn't it be so cool to have #20000 of 20000?

Hi

this is a question to those that already have the Boss plus know or have the 9398. I have not finished yet the vhassis of my 9398, so said just opened the bags with the 1 on it. Are those bags, and their content, are the same in both versions, Boss and 9398? If yes, then i could sell my 9398 as opened box, but sealed bags. I just could take the "1" bags from the Boss. I would use then the unfinished chassis from the 9398 as base for the Boss.

Will that work?

Dino

Hi

this is a question to those that already have the Boss plus know or have the 9398. I have not finished yet the vhassis of my 9398, so said just opened the bags with the 1 on it. Are those bags, and their content, are the same in both versions, Boss and 9398? If yes, then i could sell my 9398 as opened box, but sealed bags. I just could take the "1" bags from the Boss. I would use then the unfinished chassis from the 9398 as base for the Boss.

Will that work?

Dino

Can't say 100%

I have unopened 9398 and 41999. How long can you wait? , I can compare..

Edited by rm8

Can't say 100%

I have unopened 9398 and 41999. How long can you wait? , I can compare..

Hi

great! I can wait until 31st July - guess why! :)

Dino

Hi

yes indeed, and i think august 1st is the only day when you can get this set for the MRSP.

Dino

When does the sale start? Midnight or is there a certain time?

That picture really shows how close yet different the two models are. I still think the 41999 is better though. Hey rm8, do you know what time the sale starts?

I know the date I am wondering what time. Is it midnight everywhere?

Ok well if you are that sure, I guess it doesn't matter. I just want to make sure I will get one. Wouldn't it be so cool to have #20000 of 20000?

Because that's when you can buy the BOSS?

If the sale starts at midnight Denmark time, that means I can buy the BOSS on July 31st at 4:00 pm

I am so excited! Who else?

Please stop continuously bumping the thread with meaningless posts. Thanks.

First MOD, that I dreamed of, since we cant make real chromed parts in this set.

Pimped with help of Chrome Block City BL store.

The same video with another FX

All chromed parts used in this mod you can buy here: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Aurimax

Edited by rm8

Now its too good and fancy to go offroad. I'd be scared to scratch the chrome.

To tell the truth, original metallic silver can be damaged easily.

My version does not include some really glamour stuff, but I hope to open them in next less offroad mods:)

Edited by rm8

Please stop continuously bumping the thread with meaningless posts. Thanks.

Like you don't ever do that! And I am curious so those posts are not meaningless!

Like you don't ever do that! And I am curious so those posts are not meaningless!

I agree, this forum is not plagued by too many posts, and any more info on the 41999 is absolutely on topic.

I agree, this forum is not plagued by too many posts, and any more info on the 41999 is absolutely on topic.

You didn't count the number of thread about 41999, did you ?

If someone here think that there are too much threads/posts about 41999 - just skip it. What's the problem? You dont have to read any post in this forum.

Edited by rm8

Is a good model, but way tooooo many threads about it. I am sure that you are proud to be selected for your model, but is time to be humble. Lego group's color choice is what makes this model appealing to me.

If someone here think that there are too much threads/posts about 41999 - just skip it. What's the problem? You dont have to read any post in this forum.

That is the problem, there are five threads about this on page one.

I have to agree. "How Many 41999 Crawler Sets Will You Buy And Why?" and "41999 modifications" is something that could be asked in this thread, and a 2nd review thread isn't really necessary.

Is a good model, but way tooooo many threads about it. I am sure that you are proud to be selected for your model, but is time to be humble. Lego group's color choice is what makes this model appealing to me.

That is the problem, there are five threads about this on page one.

Dear MarcusB,

That's not about proud and humble, as mentioned. I will do such detailed review with evey set that LEGO will give me for FIRST exclusive review. It is hard work - to do such big reviews with description, fotos and videos, especially when you work on your main work and have family.You will never understand if you will not try it by yourself:)

Nothing personal, no offence

Edited by rm8

Just realised I can ignore everyone's signatures, christ they take up a lot of space on a thread!

I can understand the number of threads about 41999, most could be merged into one and I think most of them have but this is the first time LEGO have run a competition like this so the excitment is to be expected. But, when 5 different threads are splitting the discussion 5 different ways but say the same thing it gets boring.

Personally I still think it should be treated as a mod to 9398 as they're essentially the same set no matter how you try to spin it.

I agree about number of threads, but cant agree with you about mod

Mods was here http://www.us.lego.com/en-us/technic/gallery/?from=1200&to=1220

and this is the new set with own box, own instruction, own number, new functions and slightly other off road capabilities.

Just for information:

There are 43 topics here containing 9398 in title, including:

1 main with more than 40 pages

6 (!) reviews

16 (!) post about modding

Number of post about drivetrain and other problems

And other posts...

Edited by rm8