For me, it went "Ooh, that Highway Enforcer looks nice, I'll vote for that" to "Omg, how can that be in the lead? I guess I won't be buying the set" (sorry rm8, I don't really know why I thought that, I do like the original design when I look at it now) to "Whoah, I've GOT to get that!" (when the retail version was shown) to "Come ON, S@H! It's been August 1 for several minutes now, give me the possibility to buy that 41999 already!"

:sweet:

In the beginning I wasn't to happy with the 9398 model. Performance wise is didn't (and still doesn't) live up to my expectations. That was one of the reasons I wasn't going to pay 180 euros for an updated model.....or was I :tongue:

Off topic : I really do like the Highway Enforcer as well. Maybe I will build it on top of my old chassis.

Edited by Gekke Ted

When I first saw rm8's design, I didnt think much of it because i never liked the 9398. Then as the summer progressed, it started to grow on me, and by August 1 I was desperatley trying to get one. I finally ordered mine on August 3 :grin:

When I first saw rm8's design, I didnt think much of it because i never liked the 9398. Then as the summer progressed, it started to grow on me, and by August 1 I was desperatley trying to get one. I finally ordered mine on August 3 :grin:

Sounds familiar :laugh::wink:

It is available again via S@H (Germany) right now (this very moment).

Hi

when i checked the SaH it was available. 5Minutes later when i copied the link to sent this my frieds it saids now "call the service if this is available"...

Dino

So late in this thread that´s it´s alomost embarrasing :cry_sad: ! But here goes anyway ......

First, again a really big congrats on winning and making this into a real set! And also to it being such a big seller :thumbup: ! Quality gets noticed around the Afol world!

I´ve tried to read all the reviews but I´m still a bit unsure which parts are special to this set in design & color, anyone that have a list ready to share :cry_happy: ?

So late in this thread that´s it´s alomost embarrasing :cry_sad: ! But here goes anyway ......

First, again a really big congrats on winning and making this into a real set! And also to it being such a big seller :thumbup: ! Quality gets noticed around the Afol world!

I´ve tried to read all the reviews but I´m still a bit unsure which parts are special to this set in design & color, anyone that have a list ready to share :cry_happy: ?

Everything blue and silver. Oh yeah, and the wheels.

The Dark Blue is amazingly beautiful. I know it it supposed to be limited to this set, bu I really hope TLG lied to us and they will use it in future sets as well.

Together with the silver parts....just....WOW!!

Edited by Gekke Ted

The reason for this enzry is to put the average price high. New offers often orientate on the current average (but should look at the average sale) and thats how you make the prices in BL go bigger.

The reason for this enzry is to put the average price high. New offers often orientate on the current average (but should look at the average sale) and thats how you make the prices in BL go bigger.

:ugh: I hate when people get greedy like that. I read some posts about 41999 on a reseller/investor forum today out of curiosity, and was frankly disgusted about the opinions and (bad) justifications expressed there. Greedy egoists, all of them. :thumbdown:

Haven't seen any of those tendencies here, thankfully. :sweet: Ok buying one extra set for flipping, but cheating the system and buying all of the stock from one store (using extra people) just for selling and then also cheating BL to earn even more money just makes me sick... :sick:

Hey, i just finished building my Crawler. Is this normal that servo motor is "hissing" / "beeping" while turning?

Edited by Dorino

1 More question. I am left with 9L Red Beam, is this normal :P?

Edit : Changed 8 to 9,

Edited by Dorino

1 More question. I am left with 8L Red Beam, is this normal :P?

Do you have a link to the Bricklink part in the reference catalog?

Edited by Gekke Ted

Not that i know....i wasn't left with one, myself.

1 More question. I am left with 9L Red Beam, is this normal :P?

Edit : Changed 8 to 9,

I know it is against CUUSOO rules and LEGO Technic challenge 2012, but this is the only way to make fans satisfied.

LEGO should produce another amount of this set. Yes, it can be less exlusive with standart box and another rims, colors and decoration. We should vote "what consumer need: exclusive box with exclusive colors or the model itself no matter what is the color!?"

May be someone cant agree with me: exclusive set have to be exclusive! But it was sold out too fast and prices at the second market are crazy. Technic team - you designed too nice set, so the demand is much higher than supply, and there is no way to fight with resellers.

I have 2 sets - thats enough for me. But here in Russia we even dont have possibility to buy it - no Brand stores and no S@H service. I am sure that number of sets that will come to Russia from resellers and foreign friends will be less than fingers on my hands. It is sad that I can't buy more than 2 sets for my voters (Thanks to BL shop - Brick Takeover and its founder Stefan, he did not borrowed any crazy fee from me)

I dont need glory - trip to Billund was the best and practical present for me and my family.

May be this thread is my mistake. Voting shows it. Hope TLG will listen its customers.

Model is READY for production. There is no need to test it and improve. May be TLG can make B model for standard non-exclusive set. This will be additional points for customers.

Do we need voting thread?

LEGO-CUUSOO-Logo.jpg

Edited by rm8