I'm getting it delivered to relatives who are in more than me to collect parcels so I really hope it doesn't get lost, forgotten, dropped, incinerated, squashed, etc... by the delivery people or anyone else! :wacko:

Mate, be positive!:) dont be negative

Edited by rm8

I've built it now and i think it's one of the best technic sets ever.

Thank you, Rm8, for a very great building experience.

Edited by Driva00

Just got it and building it live:

Dude, open the box! Your killing me! :laugh:

Patience :)

Destroy the bubbles!! Go for it :laugh:

This is pretty cool. Won't be watching the entire feed, but I like that fact you put the stream online. And it's better quality than the one from TB recently.

Mate, me positive!:) dont be negative

It's been delivered today :grin: but I cant pick it until tommorow! :hmpf_bad::wall: Not impatient at all!

Anyone got a spare 2x #2 connectors after building? Cant see where or if I missed them.

Anyhow its a great model, with many usefull parts. The driving part is okay, if both motors stall you can hear the short circuit protection whine... Winch could be stronger and wheels could be bigger, but all in all I think this will be my first and proboably last model which i will never take apart.

need som help guys, just finished the build but the hood doesnt sit flush when closed. any ideas? i cant seem to figure it out

Anyone got a spare 2x #2 connectors after building? Cant see where or if I missed them.

Anyhow its a great model, with many usefull parts. The driving part is okay, if both motors stall you can hear the short circuit protection whine... Winch could be stronger and wheels could be bigger, but all in all I think this will be my first and proboably last model which i will never take apart.

I didn't get any connectors left

LOL, I just figured that one out. I'm such a dummie. Thanks for the pointer!

Also, winding the cables around that axle may look nice (when I first saw it, I thought I should do the same), but it'll make changing batteries a bit harder, since the PF switch is mounted on the battery box. ;)

Also, winding the cables around that axle may look nice (when I first saw it, I thought I should do the same), but it'll make changing batteries a bit harder, since the PF switch is mounted on the battery box. ;)

Changing batteries be damned, I need the cables to look tidy inside and out!

Changing batteries be damned, I need the cables to look tidy inside and out!

Hehe. My cables end up like a snake pit regardless. I wonder when we'll get wireless electricity... :P

hahaha 2x MSRP on sets that are still available @ lego and almost all local stores near me.