Now the war is over Besdarc finally asked for the hand of Elon's daughter. So he took her to a romantic place on the tundra and asked her to marry him.

9163251353_0959b51f70_z.jpg

(This vignette was actually only about trying to build a pine tree, but I thought it needed some minifigs :tongue: )

9163251139_025c6b0150_z.jpg

Tree close-up

Impressive tree design! What is this daughter's name? Nice detail filling the hole in the saddle with dark bley, that is something many often overlook :thumbup:

That tree is awesome! :wub: Nice job with the vig too though I would have liked to see a bit more detail on the landscaping, it's just a bit odd having this incredibly detailed tree on a ground that's fairly bare. Good work with the figs as well! (How many daughters does Elon have? Or do they just keep appearing as long as there are people for them to marry? :laugh: )

On another note... wait the PM is marring the ruler's daughter... I'm sure he'll be representing the people impartially... :tongue:

Only 2 words (and a smiley): Awesome tree :wub: Are we going to see a bignette about the wedding soon? :blush:

Edited by Dutchy

Hah, I don't know how romantic I'd call it--the tree does looks like it could eat them! Great job!

Lovely scene Ecc! That pine is to die for! I like the fact the ground is so empty. Makes it look like a barren tundra!

Nice scene! I like the tree design and it makes me want to try and see if I could find a way to make it more triangular... If there is a way, I'm pretty sure this will be my #1 choice design for building pine trees.

Excellent tree design! I would probably agree with Masa that it needs to be somewhat more triangular however, but the technique is awesome!

Awesome tree, a lot of them green pieces, but the result it worth it, it looks so cool!

Edited by Legofin2012

The tree is insane! "romantic place on the tundra", yeah! But tundra is 100% pure romance anyway :grin:

marrying out of love or to help keep his position? :tongue:

Sweet looking tree Ecc, that's certainly one to put in the technique bank! :thumbup:

Thanks guys, too bad it contains half of my spines, so I'm able to build just two of these :sceptic:

What is this daughter's name? Nice detail filling the hole in the saddle with dark bley, that is something many often overlook :thumbup:

(How many daughters does Elon have? Or do they just keep appearing as long as there are people for them to marry? :laugh: )

She's actually been in at least three mocs I've made. No name yet...

Only 2 words (and a smiley): Awesome tree :wub: Are we going to see a bignette about the wedding soon? :blush:

Probably :wink:

Lovely scene Ecc! That pine is to die for! I like the fact the ground is so empty. Makes it look like a barren tundra!

Just were I was going for!

marrying out of love or to help keep his position? :tongue:

Love ofcourse :tongue: