nono dude :sadnew:i will give you a PNG file, with transparency, that you just need to put on top of your A4 comp in photoshop or whatever, and then paint your stickers :tongue:

That makes you man of the day :purrr:

yeah man that could go ^^

are you going to make it rc?

That's the idea, but as I'm not building it with real pieces, I'll focus in appareance.

nice job maqn im a huge fan of ken block and technic rally style cars you just combined the two into my dream car. if you could make an ldd file of this i would be so happy excellent work

Thank you man :) unfortunately im not gonna make instructions or ldd files because it takes too much time and i cant do the flexible axle :/

I haven't been working hardly on the fiesta, so I only give you the images with doors added to the car. What do you think piterx? They are similar to your model 2qlskdz.png

Edited by technicman97

Nice model and looks lots of fun, I would of thought lego would be interested in making a RC rally car and maybe make this a theme of this years competition.

Very nice but its very heavy.

But the 2 RC motors solve the weight problem.

The suspension is a bit like the one at the 8860 (on the box)

But very very good build!

Very nice but its very heavy.

But the 2 RC motors solve the weight problem.

The suspension is a bit like the one at the 8860 (on the box)

But very very good build!

The suspension is nothing like 8860.

Ok, but you might like this:

I saw it on the internet and tought: This may be something to motorize professionaly for you.

100_8590.JPG

the second differential saves the RC motors in case that one of the two ir sensor doesn't recive the signal :)

Ok, but you might like this:

I saw it on the internet and tought: This may be something to motorize professionaly for you.

100_8590.JPG

eh man, that looks quite heavy :P i don't think it would drift :)

Love the use of springs in the front suspension - it is purist as its the way lego showed off the suspension on 8860 on photos on the box (before they developed the shocks I suppose)

I used similar in many mocs that required longer travel than the standard shocks and if you mix soft and hard springs you can customise the softness of the ride.

lego8860.png

Love the use of springs in the front suspension - it is purist as its the way lego showed off the suspension on 8860 on photos on the box (before they developed the shocks I suppose)

I used similar in many mocs that required longer travel than the standard shocks and if you mix soft and hard springs you can customise the softness of the ride.

lego8860.png

Huh, I didn't think Lego actually ever used this.

Huh, I didn't think Lego actually ever used this.

They didn't.. I had that set when it first came out and for years wondered why it had springs on the box and shocks in the set..

I read years ago that due to safety concerns of the springs flying off and possibly hitting a child in the eye(which has happned to me before when placing springs on various non Lego mechanisms) the shock was introduced late in the development of the 8860...

The boxes for the set were already printed up with the old pictures on them, so they used them rather than scraping them and losing money...

Edited by Paul Boratko

I tried to reverse engineer te front axle because it looks very interesting. But i just cant get the steering right... What kinda rack did you use?

If memory serves I'm sure there is a video of piter making this in time lapse, and If there are any full size pics or vids if you would be so kinds as to upload.

:sweet:

Edited by JM1971

Unfortunately no time lapse. .. Ill check if i have some pictures ...im pretty sure i have a few :) btw the steering rack was the usual 7 studs one