imvanya

[LDD MOC] Semi, stunt car & racing truck

Here I am again, sharing my LDD designs. Today I wanted to show you the following three.

1. American-style semi with a trailer:

9146023707_efa3ab2dde_o.png

9146022991_5042f08d27_o.png

2. Stunt car. It started as a copy of the incredible Ford Mustang MOC by 'Carbohydrates' (awesome name, by the way) that I came across here at Eurobricks. But I already had a lot of "borrowed" MOCs in my LDD Creations folder and decided to change it a little bit. The end result looks a lot like a smaller version of 8227 Dragon dueler, and that's because I really like that bottom curve. So here it is:

9158117772_12007de83a_o.png

9155894483_2de67374ff_o.png

9158118020_2b3e4e6541_o.png

3. Racing truck. The front wouldn't be very sturdy if actually built, but I really like the way it looks with the winch and additional lamps. And unlike the stunt car, it can fit a minfigure:

9158118276_1b4d75b6b5_o.png

9158117894_4bf0bd9e22_o.png

I would really like to hear your opinions)

EDIT: links to the .lxf files - semi & stunt car and racing truck

Edited by imvanya

Very nice digital creations.......wouldn't mind the instructions for the prime mover and the muscle car......Brick On LDD On 'imvanya' ! :grin:

Very nice digital creations.......wouldn't mind the instructions for the prime mover and the muscle car......Brick On LDD On 'imvanya' ! :grin:

Yeah, I've just been thinking of getting a Brickshelf folder or something, because 100 KB limit Eurobricks has for files you upload is very limiting) Maybe I am just overthinking and there's a much easier way of doing it.

Yeah, I've just been thinking of getting a Brickshelf folder or something, because 100 KB limit Eurobricks has for files you upload is very limiting) Maybe I am just overthinking and there's a much easier way of doing it.

Ah, there might be answers for you in the LDD forum here on EB. :wink:

Ah, there might be answers for you in the LDD forum here on EB. :wink:

I guess I'll go there right now. And by the way, in the Carbohydrates post there's a link to his folder on Brickshelf (which is undergoing maintenance at the moment) with detailed enough instructions for his Mustang. Looks like this, very similar to a real Mustang: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhn10kVP2npF13-UWReGWHkkt5e8pwlHzKHjG1N1ZmiGAlUIQs2A

Very ineresny models!

The following cars were pleasant: Stunt car and Racing truck.

You can give me the ldd files for these models.

Thanks in advance!

I added links to the .lxf files, hope they do come in handy, 'lightningtiger'!