Sign in to follow this  
Skinny Boy

The Beetle

When the crew of the NeverGetEZer cannot land on a system, or are only delivering a small item, they use their shuttle, The Beetle:

9150219783_1a7767e844_z.jpg

It's designed to blend in with most 'small cargo' transports used at the time.

9150198963_7afa3d5106_z.jpg

9152421344_6685403890_z.jpg

9150190469_8c74ec35e5_z.jpg

9152412200_9ea189e05a_z.jpg

The only entrance is at the rear. Passengers must go through the cargo storage to reach the cabin.

9150181411_1d97a64396_z.jpg

The cabin has the latest in steering technology: a wheel. And enough space for any extra passengers or crew who are travelling.

Anyways... this will be part of a future comic I'm working on. But this time around I hope to post a lot of the scenes and vehicles as creations aswell. It needs to be written fully first so I don't plan on posting the first part anytime soon. So, thanks for looking!

Heh, nice. It's such a clean build and has some really cool retro scifi feel to it :grin:

I love that front section for some reason... and the shaping where classic 'wheels' are.

Looks straight out of Futurama, cool.

Still, I'd like to see the side of the big yellow cab broken up a little with details

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

Sweet looking futuristic ride there 'Skinny Boy', I agree it does look like it's come straight out of Futurama ! :grin:

Brick On 'Skinny Boy' ! :grin: