Sign in to follow this  
The Brick King

Which Chima character is the most generic army-builder?

I have been really thinking about this lately. Do the Chima animals really think that the biggest battles are between 35 animals?

I want to know this so I know which set I should get multiples of (and also so my wallet will beg for mercy.)

IMO Crawley and Rascal are the most generic, but seriously, I need more input then just my mind.

Lennox is probably the most generic lion, Razcal is the raven, Ewar for eagle, Crawley for crocs, Winzar/Wakz for wolves, Gorzan for gorillas I suppose.

I also chose some of these based off the recent minifig pack released.

Surprisingly, I think all the characters can be used for an army, as long as you avoid the tribe leaders (Crominus, Laval, Lagravis, Ewald, Rawzom and Eris, because she stands out a lot). You can just ditch Cragger's cape and you get another crocodile soldier.

Out of the pack, Lennox and Leonidas are the more generic, in my opinion, and the best thing about them? They're easy to get since they appear almost everywhere. The same goes for Razar and Rizzo - they almost always come in pairs. Ewar is a bit hard to get, unless you get the booster pack.

As for the wolf pack, all of them can be used as army builders, cause none of them really stand out as much as the other tribes' leaders. Plus, having variety in an army's always nice.

Razar and Rizzo are actually really bad army builders, I think - anyone heard of an army that has every member missing a hand? Or one where everyone lost the same leg and same eye? :tongue:

right,.I also chose some of these based off the recent minifig pack released.thanks

7.gif

Edited by samyybaby

Unfortunately right now the wolf tribe I think is hardest to army build. All of them have features that make them unique. The only two that share similair features are Worriz and Winzar. All of the other tribes have at least one generic character and 2 that can be mixed and matched. I think with this line running for at least 2-3 years you should get enough minifigs from each set you may not even have to army build.

Razar and Rizzo are actually really bad army builders, I think - anyone heard of an army that has every member missing a hand? Or one where everyone lost the same leg and same eye? :tongue:

Pull them off and replace them.

Lego release a Chima battle pack , so I think that lego made a standard army builder for Eagles,ravens,wolfs,and lions

I'd say Lennox for the lions, but for gorillas you can see some custom generic warriors in the show... but if you don't want to customize I'd mix parts from the Gorilla Striker as each character there is quite unique...