Sign in to follow this  
Jippon

Legoland Entrance - LDD MOC

Hey all,

I would like to share my new LDD MOC with you, a scale model of the entrance to Legoland Germany.

legoland_entrance_final_small.png

I had a lot of fun building it in LDD and would love to see it realised as a real set with CUUSOO. That's why I decided to upload it: The Legoland Germany Entrance on CUUSOO

Imagine taking this home as a souvenir from the park.

Feedback is more than welcome, thanks for reading!

Edited by Jippon

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for some shameless promotion

Hello Jippon, I wish you well with the project, but we prefer people to post their MOCs as discussion topics, with a link (as you have done) to the CUUSOO project within the post. We have this stance for every CUUSOO MOC that is posted, so I'll edit the title of your thread to reflect that. It's very obvious you didn't join to promote your MOC, and as I say, I wish you well with it. If you have any other pictures to share of your MOC, we'd love to see them.

Thanks for the support people!

If you added some tiles to the base, it might look a bit more polished.

Good luck!

yeah some tiles on the floor and a few minifigs (staff and visitors) would be cool

Thank you both for your feedback! I'll try and add tiles and more details next week, i'm a little busy now and rendering takes lots of time.

Hello Jippon, I wish you well with the project, but we prefer people to post their MOCs as discussion topics, with a link (as you have done) to the CUUSOO project within the post. We have this stance for every CUUSOO MOC that is posted, so I'll edit the title of your thread to reflect that. It's very obvious you didn't join to promote your MOC, and as I say, I wish you well with it. If you have any other pictures to share of your MOC, we'd love to see them.

Thank you for the kind explanation and title edit, I edited my post to be more focussed on the model itself than on the CUUSOO project. Hope it's okay now.

I like your design and the others' comments about adding tiles and a few people. Good luck!