Sign in to follow this  
imvanya

[LDD MOC] School bus

Just a little post, this is a MOC I come back to from time to time and "polish" it. It's more of a "proof of concept" kind of thing, as many of the parts don't come in the colours I've used:10855522116_dfe9033d61_o.png

10855801333_9d02f4c616_o.png

EDIT: added a link to the .lxf file

Edited by imvanya

I actually think this is the best Lego bus I have ever seen!!!! (Got an LDD file?)

I actually think this is the best Lego bus I have ever seen!!!! (Got an LDD file?)

Thanks, 'Ham17'! I added the .lxf file

Very cool. Makes me wonder why LEGO have never made a school bus as an actual set.

Guess kids don't like school and wouldn't buy it? Sure.

Still, I do like what you've done here. Nice shape and nice size.

Kalhiki

Very cool. Makes me wonder why LEGO have never made a school bus as an actual set.

Guess kids don't like school and wouldn't buy it? Sure.

Still, I do like what you've done here. Nice shape and nice size.

Kalhiki

LEGO should make an exclusive set which should only be available at schools. Even if some kids still wouldn't want to go to school, their AFOL parents would make them)

Edited by imvanya

I love this bus! Now, I would have to make a short one, but that's just because it's me. :wacko:

Also I am a dork because I don't know how to open an .lxf file.. :hmpf_bad: Maybe that file type is just for europeans or something, heck I don't know.

I love this bus! Now, I would have to make a short one, but that's just because it's me. :wacko:

Also I am a dork because I don't know how to open an .lxf file.. :hmpf_bad: Maybe that file type is just for europeans or something, heck I don't know.

.lxf is the standard LDD files format, isn't it? Anyway, thanks a lot, 'Only Sinner'!