fallentomato

NNN - The Orange-Green War Continues

As the war between the colors Green and Orange intensifies, many Figurians are joining the fight against their will because of the color of their clothing. Will Zundar succumb to his Green demons? Part 7 of 7 of Chapter 2: Robots!

Behind-the-scenes notes: I put in 74 hours of animating time, my assistant animators put in an additional 11 hours of time. The Eye of Eyes in particular took forever to animate, I pre-planned every frame for her in Excel. :wacko:

CHAPTER 2 IS DONE! IT'S ABOUT MEGABLUCKING TIME IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT CHRISTMAS 2010!!!!! anyways will you make a DVD for this? My soul has awaited it....:tongue:

CHAPTER 2 IS DONE! IT'S ABOUT MEGABLUCKING TIME IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT CHRISTMAS 2010!!!!! anyways will you make a DVD for this? My soul has awaited it.... :tongue:

Yeah, that was an unrealistic timeframe. At least I finished it evnetually though, right? :blush:

Yup, I was selling the DVD at Brickworld a couple weekends ago. I have to ship out a bunch to Kickstarter backers, but after that I'll but the leftover DVDs on my bricklink store and after that I'll put it up on CreateSpace.