Tamamono

Silver City Mafia - Confirmation and Discussion

Anyone can post here!

7381746522_4e89b2c30c_o.png

Sunday, June 20th, 1880

A few miles north of Silver City

Early morning

9107660331_fd8bd59501_o.png

The hot sun beats down on Corporal Daniel Sutcliffe as he puts out the embers from the breakfast fire.

Suddenly, he hears a nervous yelp from his partner, Private Arthur Stark.

9109886348_7e60df42d2_o.png

"Uhh, Dan... You might wanna see this..." a stammers a very pale Arthur.

9107660241_77de7fa76c_o.png

And want to see this Dan would.

There, in the canyon, lay the decapitated body of a man wearing what was once a very nice suit.

9107659335_6c63ddecd0_o.png

The two men stand in horrified silence as they look down upon the bloodied corpse. Although they maintain an aloof dignity, their minds are racing. "Who is this man?", "Why was he killed?", "Silver City was supposed to be a safe place...

9107659163_d18e3fb6b4_o.png

...wasn't it?"

~~~

The Cast (in no particular order)

9080893438_540143c5b3_o.png Captain Thomas A. Minnow - Not played by Tamamono

9080892068_e5bb820696_o.png Corporal Daniel Sutcliffe - NPC

9080893228_17f9ab4222_o.png Private Arthur Stark - NPC

9040603555_30a3f4179f_o.png Caleb Norman, drunkard - played by Captain Nemo

9042888960_8291c3155c_o.png Liz Devon, wife of Patrick - played by LegoDad

9042994908_b9de845357_o.png Connie Radford, rancher and wife of Zachary - played by Clanure

9042823538_1d1b22afdf_o.png Boris Wheeler, lawyer - played by TheBoyWonder

9040822363_a1534f03bc_o.png Perry Nathan, baker - played by Peanuts

9042883484_3a3e5a1c29_o.png Beatrice Kingsley, bartender and aunt of Tristan - played by Bob

9043059604_00501e371b_o.png Carletta Maria Puerta, fortune teller - played by CallMePie

9040800247_6388d2a365_o.png Michael Thompson, miner, father of Sheridan and husband of Esther - played by Mencot

9040830261_dea05a378a_o.png Tristan Kingsley, stableboy and nephew of Beatrice - played by Trumpetking

9042818992_3deee9ab65_o.png Clay Redfeather, fur trapper - played by Capt. Redblade

9042892378_e0465c96b0_o.png Jessica Nelson, wife of Drake and mother of Abigail - played by jamesn

9040624847_152570ca2c_o.png Zachary Radford, rancher and husband of Connie - played by Zakura

9040802689_bb7e7bda67_o.png Esther Thompson, wife of Michael and mother of Sheridan - played by Esurient

9042846870_7f27c15a80_o.png Drake D. Nelson, mayor of Silver City and husband of Jessica - played by Darkdragon

9040672667_50764f2dfe_o.png Prudence Jellison, teacher - played by Purpearljellyblob

9042846890_1f65b475cf_o.png Damien Long, farmhand and son of Kimberly - played by Dannylonglegs

9040805633_ddebb9d3a6_o.png Abigail Nelson, daughter of Drake and Jessica - played by Adam

9043017384_e455c1b788_o.png Molly Tennant, saloon dancer - played by mostlytechnic

9042891542_696532ea10_o.png Kimberly Long, farmer and mother of Damien - played by Kristel

9042846738_cd6c7e1a8d_o.png Tony P. Russel, cardsharp - played by TinyPiesRUs

9040601813_ba0c7a5b98_o.png Patrick Devon, general store owner and husband of Liz - played by PirateDave

9042817674_47d0e1d5fc_o.png Kenneth Emanuel, sheriff - played by KielDaMan fhomess

9043049178_3c77b0218e_o.png Sheridan Thompson, miner and daughter of Michael and Esther - played by Scubacarrot

9043041612_f7f5e87fe5_o.png Kane DeBois, snake oil salesman - played by Kadabra

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Red Coyote Gang. To win the game, the Village must kill off all non-Villagers, while the Coyotes must outnumber the Village. Third-Party (Independent) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, and must be presented in the following format; Proxy: Character (Player). Unproxying is to be presented in this format; Unproxy: Character (Player) No other format will be accepted. At the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote count will be lynched. Voting each day is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the next day. If no one is lynched when the end of a game day comes around, someone will be chosen and killed at random.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to me within the first 24 hours of the night stage. Late night actions will not be accepted.

4. The alignment of dead players will be revealed the morning after they die. For example, Player A dies during Night 1, so his affiliation is revealed on Day 2. However, the affiliation of a player lynched on Day 1 will not be revealed until the morning of Day 2.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host or other players via PM. This includes all the details of your character, role, conversations, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty vote against you for every 5 players still alive on your first offense, and your removal from the game on your second offense. Modkills will not be occurring this game.

If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact me via PM.

~~~~

Good luck, and have fun, players! :sweet: As always, once everyone confirms, the game will begin. :thumbup:

Edited by Tamamono

Now now, ladies, don't you worry. We'll clean up this town quickly. In the meantime, come over here so I can get a good look protect you from this dark menace.

The Great Carletta Maria Puerta has arrived.

Anyone wanna see a card trick? It's gypsy tradition to read tarot cards. But I'm sure I can read regular ones, too. I see an Eight of Clubs in your future. :look:

Confirmed. If anyone needs legal advice, I'm here to help for a large fee.

Edited by TheBoyWonder

wooooo WEEE! When y'all get tired of huntin' them scummy gang-members, come on over to the saloon for one HOT HOT HOT show we've got for ya!

well, except for you kiddos. The saloon is for grown-ups only!

Perry's here. Just saying, you know, because, well, someone might care. So, er, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my bakery, baking stuff.

Tristan Kingsley here!

Aunt Bea, I don't have to pick the poopies, do I? There's a drunkard rolling in them. :sick:

Hello everybody!

Now I know I can't not see too well, on account of my beard getting in my eye often much, but I can see we need to clear this village of those evil Red Coyote boys! So lets get to it...though maybe one quick drink first...

Hi, I'm Bernice, a strong proud independent saloon owner who don't need no man.

First the white man takes our land, now he expects us to clean up his messes.

Well, maybe I can make some sales while I'm here...

You, Miss Tennant! I have a feeling you would look especially lovely in a brand-new mink coat, don't you agree? :wink:

Just got done havin' a foot race with a longhorn. He beat me by a nose ring.

Anyways, I'm here so let's get to rustlin' us up some red coyote gang. We don't need their kind here.

Yosh! It would be best for those scum Red Coyote Gang to turn themselves in or else feel the unforgiving wrath of the sheriff!!!

Well, you got opportunity in your community, folks. I'm Kane and I'm here to help you weed out those nasty varmints.

Well I'm happy as a clam to be here! The name's Abigail Nelson, though I'm sure you all know that. :grin_wub: I'll see you folks around!

9080893438_540143c5b3_o.png

"It seems we're only waiting on Tony, Michael, Prudence, and Jessica. Where are those slackers?"

Maybe if we leave some food out, they'll come. :look:

*scoops up some poop from the stables, plops it into a bowl*

:sing: Here Tony, Jessica, Prudence, and Michael! Here! I gotcho favorites! :sing: