"Extraordinary"

ex·traor·di·nar·y

/ikˈstrôrdnˌerē/

Adjective

Very unusual or remarkable.

Unusually great.

9086889057_bca8324162_z.jpg

Formed by Commander Albert Jordan - by order of The Queen of The Brickish Empire. The League fights off all invaders and enemies of the Empire.

Left to Right

Nautical Man

Luster Lady

Albert Jordan

Super Chap

The Martian Gentleman Hunter

Bat-Fellow

The Flash esq.

Directly inspired by "Gotham by Gaslight"

Ha ha ha! Those are brilliant. :laugh:

I especially like the Martian Gentleman Hunter, he looks so beautiful! :drool:

Those are amazing. Gotham by Gaslight is a great idea. I have only seen some mild gameplay from it. Were any of these characters official for that game, or did you just get some inspiration from that time period?

Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Flash are my favorites here. I almost want to make my own versions now, but I don't know how I could compete with yours. Good work!

Thank you all for your positive words.

Are these all purist. If not how did you get the mustache on Batman's mask

No not at all purist. The Moustache is a tiny tactical gasmask over a brickaffliction batman mask. I used the following custom houses in this barf, Brickaffliction, Brickwarriors, Brickforge, Brickarms, Tiny Tactical, MMCB, Eclispegrafx, Citizen Brick and Easton Capes and of course a bit of recolouring with some sharpie where necessary.

Those are amazing. Gotham by Gaslight is a great idea. I have only seen some mild gameplay from it. Were any of these characters official for that game, or did you just get some inspiration from that time period?

Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, and Flash are my favorites here. I almost want to make my own versions now, but I don't know how I could compete with yours. Good work!

Gotham by Gaslight was a graphic Novel - Only Batman is in it :) that's very kind of you to say - the more interpretations the merrier I say! I think Batman could be done differently and there's probably some scope for change on Supes too! :)

These look great! where did you get the cloak for the two in the middle? Is it custom? I dont remember ever seeing one before.

Also, when i read Bat-Fellow I loled and startled the guy next to me.