Hoexbroe

All possible 2CVs!

Great stuff, my favourite aspect being the design of the headlights, as I have already mentioned. By neglecting the requirement of being transparent you have recreated the classical shape of the whole thing. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

One version is missing, though: the 4 x 4 Sahara, which even might be possible to build ... :wink:

Great stuff, my favourite aspect being the design of the headlights, as I have already mentioned. By neglecting the requirement of being transparent you have recreated the classical shape of the whole thing. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

One version is missing, though: the 4 x 4 Sahara, which even might be possible to build ... :wink:

Thanks!

Tecnically you are right, but... It´s a different design. Although it looks almost the same from the outside, I´ll argument that the inside was drastically different, and that it is too different a vehicle.

Visually I would just have to raise the front and back a plate, and pin an extra wheel on the hood.

I´ll also argue that my build is first and foremost a study of COLOURS, not real 2CV versions, of which there are many many more! (i.e. Fourgonette, Mehari)

Very nice, especially the "Charleston" 2CV. I like your little scene from For Your Eyes Only, as well!

What wheels did you use that fit behind the guards at the back? The part numbers are near illegible in the Hispabricks PDF unfortunately

What wheels did you use that fit behind the guards at the back? The part numbers are near illegible in the Hispabricks PDF unfortunately

The wheels used in the instructions are these;

93594 Wheel 11mm D. x 6mm with Smooth Hubcap

-That is a BrickLink reference number!

It's great to see so many of them together. It really is a beautiful model, thanks a lot for sharing the instructions. :thumbup:

Here is another version I've made which is based on yours. You can add it to the bunch:

9231028097_c3d5dba065_o.jpg

Nah, becuase I already did the DS 19, a long time ago;

5arcr800.jpg

-And you needn´t ask for the Type H van either;

dsc04680.jpg

More¿? -Well, the 2CV in "Fourgonette" version has been done too;

dsc04785.jpg

-This one is curently being re-done, and I will publish the improved version soon...

I even made a special hippie-version of the 2CV;

dsc05067.jpg

-Or how about one featuring rriggs father on the job;

dsc04740rr.jpg

Ciao!

Hi Hoexbroe,

We love these, especially the five different DS models above. We would love to share these on our social media channels with a credit to you. Please send us an e-mail on cuksocial@citroen.com if you are happy for us to use them.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Citroën UK

Edited by Rick
Added "quote" tags

I love these, and they bring back good childhood memories, as my mother had 3 of these in a row. Special sound, fantastic roof design on the real thing.

Very nice MOCs. Thanks for sharing!

hoexbroe:Love you Citroens.I took your 2 CV Instructions and gave the Car a little futuristic Hover Car Treatment:

Scifi-2%20CV-2_zpsdjevpsw8.png

Scifi-2%20CV-3_zpskvwypcjl.png

Scifi-2%20CV-1_zpsd71uvmmn.png

Currently i have one brickbuild 2 CV on my Desk.I`m aiming for the black / dark red Charleston 2 CV and still need the Parts for the Sides in Dark red.

Love your Work.