It looks cool, but if the tracked vehicle is supposed to climb over obstacles, wouldn't it be better to switch the tracks around so that the big slanted side is facing the obstacle? The front face of the treads are quite low now, so they would have trouble getting a grip atop an obstacle....

Nice look, but plastic Treads don't have great grip, not too good for offroading (if the race is offroading) if not, ifi it is just race, why Track?

It looks cool, but if the tracked vehicle is supposed to climb over obstacles, wouldn't it be better to switch the tracks around so that the big slanted side is facing the obstacle? The front face of the treads are quite low now, so they would have trouble getting a grip atop an obstacle....

True, but this looks better :grin:

Nice look, but plastic Treads don't have great grip, not too good for offroading (if the race is offroading) if not, ifi it is just race, why Track?

The theme tracks where chosen by the leaders of the competition. Not a single rubber part was allowed to touch the ground.

Nice vehicle :classic: when will the video of the race be out, do you know? :grin:

There wasn't a lot of video shooting at the race itself. I do have some footage, guess I could include that in the video I will make about this moc.