So, I decided I'd take the plunge and attempt the zorex-220 build from the uber designer that is Jurgen Of JTC... And so I bought his instructions and after spending almost 7 hours sorting out my spare parts and realising that I had to cannibalise my 42006 and my modified red excavator ( the one with the weird dipper set up from like 2009, I forget the set number) I discovered I had about 90% of the parts...

A few stops to some parts sites and a stop by WASSERMANS shop as recommended on here for a 8878 rechargeable batt pack, once my orders arrive il be in a position to start building it....

Il upload some pictures as and when I'm building, but however, can someone help with picture sizing guidelines etc to keep me out of the Mods firing line please...

Word of warning on the upcoming build...I'm not a stickler for sticking to certain colours, so I'm just prewarning you guys, I know some of you are purists and pick up on tiny details ;) so be warned!

Take care guys :)

Gareth

Just a quick update, managed to get cracking on with the model build tonight, and despite some frustrating hunting through my old lego supply, I managed to get to building the whole bottom section before I ran into a problem...I'm still waiting on parts from Germany to arrive...

Plus waiting on a 8878 batt box from WASSERMANS shop as well as the PF lights and a number of other parts...

I would post pictures but my iPad only takes big pictures...

G

Cheers alasdsir, shame I can't still get euro bricks to accept my pics, still saying they too big even tho they resized...

@ gevans12: Recommend that you do the following:

1) Start an account with Flickr.com (free for the first 200 images).

2) Upload your big pictures there.

3) Follow this Eurobricks tutorial on how to link your uploaded pictures into your Eurobricks posts. Select the 800 x 600 pixel size for your Flickr pictures.

Cheers alasdsir, shame I can't still get euro bricks to accept my pics, still saying they too big even tho they resized...

Sounds like you are actually trying to attach your pictures. There is very little bandwidth for this on Eurobricks. Most people post their pictures somewhere else and then link them within a post here. Personally, I upload my pictures to Brickshelf, and then I just paste a link into my post here.

@ DLuders, thanks for that.

@ Blakbird, cheers mate appreciated..

Have finally finished the build now, cept I'm waiting on the battery pack and pf lights I ordered from WASSERMANS shop...

Hello everyone, I read the discussion and also I like you I built them Zorex ordering most of the parts and after a while I managed to do it! but now I noticed that the right track is slower and when I turn the right track with hard work and can not do it! I chiedeco that was so, and even if you do this problem! also because everything is fine and everything runs perfect without track! thanks

Yes one track is slightly slower, as it's to do with the axle going through the slew ring I believe, and there's nothing that can be done to rectify it as I understand... Speak to jurgen for more info

thank you very much, to you how it's going zoster?

Thanks..I think...don't mean to be rude legomania94, and I appreciate the fact that english isn't your first language, but I realy do have trouble understanding what you mean/want most of the time, I'm sure many others do to...if you could try and check your posts make sense before posting, it would make life alot easier... Failing that put your posts in your native language and tell us what it is so we can google translate it...

Thanks

I'm not offended ninth in fact I'm sorry, but I told you how it's going now I Zorex? which battery do you use?

My zorex is fine, and the issue with the track doesn't really bother me, just make little corrections n that while driving... And I used the 8878 rechargeable battery